Navy (mixing pre-eq)

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
iamasar
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Navy (mixing pre-eq)

Post by iamasar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:48 am

giancarlo wrote::D

ok today we fixed several bugs in our engine, so we'll introduce those fixes also in navy.

- finally frequency rates greater than 96Khz or not supported natively don't have a gain increase or decrease any more (this was a bug raised in Pearl and many other products: affected frequencies are generally 192 Khz or 48 and 88 when not natively supported)
- echo bug removed, we fixed also a nasty bug reported on filter
- we have 32 bits mac osx aax (windows was alpha tested)
- avid controllers are now fixed
- unuseful parameters could be removed or even sorted in a different way
32 bit AAX is ready? If so buying right now! :P

flipnautold
Expert
Expert

Post by flipnautold » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:15 pm

downloading the new version...

@ACUSTICA
is there any other plugin i could overwrite (update) to core7 by myself while overwriting something?
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:43 pm

flipnaut wrote:downloading the new version...

@ACUSTICA
is there any other plugin i could overwrite (update) to core7 by myself while overwriting something?
Yes and no. Documentation will be posted soon.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:49 pm

AAX customers, we have a public preview for AAX 64 bits and AAX 32 bits for OSX of Navy. If you want to test it to confirm the compatibility with your system, please request it though a ticket to technical support.

Note: AAX 32 should be compatible with AAX 64 making possible to open sessions done in PT 10 with Navy AAX 32 in PT 11/12 with Navy AAX 64.
Best regards,

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:24 pm

I noticed the graphic knob line reported earlier as per the picture below is still not fixed in the final release. What is the purpose of reporting and you guys are not fixing it? Even if is a result of the reflection of light as per support reply, the rest of the knobs does not have any missing line :roll:

Please fix it!!!
Knob issue 1.jpg
Knob issue 1.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 6314 times
Knob issue 2.jpg
Knob issue 2.jpg (28.56 KiB) Viewed 6314 times
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.6 • OSX 10.13.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

flipnautold
Expert
Expert

Post by flipnautold » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:46 pm

that is not a bug... it is a feature...
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:01 pm

flipnaut wrote:that is not a bug... it is a feature...
Hahaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.6 • OSX 10.13.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:39 pm

davidgary73 wrote:I noticed the graphic knob line reported earlier as per the picture below is still not fixed in the final release. What is the purpose of reporting and you guys are not fixing it? Even if is a result of the reflection of light as per support reply, the rest of the knobs does not have any missing line :roll:

Please fix it!!!
Knob issue 1.jpg
Knob issue 2.jpg
As we replayed, light is more intensive over this zone.
Best regards,

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:38 am

Support wrote:
davidgary73 wrote:I noticed the graphic knob line reported earlier as per the picture below is still not fixed in the final release. What is the purpose of reporting and you guys are not fixing it? Even if is a result of the reflection of light as per support reply, the rest of the knobs does not have any missing line :roll:

Please fix it!!!
Knob issue 1.jpg
Knob issue 2.jpg
As we replayed, light is more intensive over this zone.
No matter how super intensive the light/flare is at that zone, the black line does not disappear :roll:

Try doing a snapshot on the hardware and see if the line disappear and i reckon it does not.

Well, if this is a special "feature" by your graphic designers and you think is best to keep it that way, so be it..HAHAHAHA

mtalavera

Post by mtalavera » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:58 am

As instructed for getting access to the AAX public preview, support ticket submitted. I'm excited to give it a try :D

DarkandKurious
User Level X
User Level X

Post by DarkandKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 am

How is the testing going before the full public aax release of Navy? I am eager to start using it on mixes. I am hesitant to get the public preview to use it on commercial projects, just in case small things change that might alter recalls :geek:
macOS Sierra, ProTools 12.8
Navy, Purple, Pink 2412/7236, Ultramarine, Coral, Lime, Pearl, Diamond, Gold, Cobalt, Ebony

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 am

DarkandKurious wrote:How is the testing going before the full public aax release of Navy? I am eager to start using it on mixes. I am hesitant to get the public preview to use it on commercial projects, just in case small things change that might alter recalls :geek:
- No crashes reported.
- PT 10 > PT 11/12 compatibility working.
- PT 11/12 > PT 10 compatibility working.
- Windows <-> compatibility working.
Best regards,

mtalavera

Post by mtalavera » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Support wrote:
DarkandKurious wrote:How is the testing going before the full public aax release of Navy? I am eager to start using it on mixes. I am hesitant to get the public preview to use it on commercial projects, just in case small things change that might alter recalls :geek:
- No crashes reported.
- PT 10 > PT 11/12 compatibility working.
- PT 11/12 > PT 10 compatibility working.
- Windows <-> compatibility working.
Is there a public preview for the Windows AAX? Or is the release of Windows AAX so close that there is no preview needed?

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Is there a public preview for the Windows AAX? Or is the release of Windows AAX so close that there is no preview needed?
I don't know yet. Beta test version is working without crash and no issue was reported.
Best regards,

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:41 pm

AAX customers, we have a public preview for AAX 64 bits and AAX 32 bits for Windows of Navy. If you want to test it to confirm the compatibility with your system, please request it though a ticket to technical support.

Note: AAX 32 should be compatible with AAX 64 making possible to open sessions done in PT 10 with Navy AAX 32 in PT 11/12 with Navy AAX 64.
Best regards,