emErALd contest [closed]

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
fabio.migliorati

emErALd contest [closed]

Post by fabio.migliorati » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Acustica will offer you the chance to win our EMERALD MASTERING EQ!
There is an hidden easter egg that you can activate pressing some part of the skin of EMERALD EQ...try to find it!

anubi_promo_small.png

Terms & Conditions

To take part to the contest, simply send an email to [email protected] containing:

1) Your acustica username.
2) A screenshot of the Easter egg of Emerald EQ plug-in (trial or commercial) as attachment,the first to send the solution will win the plug-in or if you already bought it, Acustica will refund you!
Let's go, find it!
As soon as we get the solution, we will close this contest!

- By sending the e-mail, you are indicating your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms of Use”), including, without limitation, our privacy policy. If you do not agree to these Terms of Use, please do not send emails and.
- Throughout these Terms of Use, the words “we,” “us,” “our,” and Acustica refer to Acustica-Audio S.r.l
- We may revise these Terms of Use at any time without prior notice by updating this page and such revisions will be effective upon posting to this page. Please check this page periodically for any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of “Acustica Emerald Contest”, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features will be subject to these Terms of Use.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Use, contact us at: [email protected]

Privacy policy
- We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private. Your personal information is immediately transferred from our Web server to behind our firewall, where it remains
isolated from a direct connection to the Internet.
- After the expiration of “Acustica Emerald Contest”, we reserve the right to publish the name/S of winner/s in our website

Notice
- All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to us.We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the copyright rights of others.

fabio.migliorati

Re: ACUSTICA EMERALD CONTEST

Post by fabio.migliorati » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:59 pm

CONTEST CLOSED!
Congratulations to thomasd
first discovered our Easter Egg....Anubis
anubis.PNG
..pressing crocodile hieroglyph on the left + crocodile hieroglyph on the right + The Eye of Horus in the upper half

NoNameComesInMind

Post by NoNameComesInMind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:35 pm

wait what?

it was that easy?

i was googling crazy for hieryglyphs and i had even nailed three wikipedia articles all about the meanings and i tried to make sense out of them.. i thought you were supposed to translate everything down under and send in the answer :lol:

god i'm bad at competition...

anyways congratulations thomasd, well done mate! :D

the man sitting down was apparently constructing, so i thought Construct = Homebrew, one of the birds i think corresponded to a unicode U+1E0E so i thought UE-10 and i was searching for something that represented a 0.

damn my mind overcomplicates things..
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.

nverxion

Post by nverxion » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:13 pm

No fair. I just got to work and saw this. Not much of a contest.
Azure / Amethyst / AQ3 / Cobalt / Coral / Crimson / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server

thomasd
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by thomasd » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Being here in Europe (Netherlands) obviously is an advantage...
But then again I never win anything, so Thanks Acustica!
Macbook Pro 2013, Apogee Symphony IO Thunderbolt,
Logic Pro 10.2 , Protools 12, Cubase 8.5,Nebula Server, all Aqua's.
Acustica Audio dealer for the Netherlands
http://www.dippelstudio.nl, http://www.dippel.nl

botus99
Expert
Expert

Post by botus99 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

My hopes and dreams were dashed in less than a minute :lol:

Congrats thomasd!
Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 64gb RAM | DL32R / ZED-R16 / 2x Digi003 (1 Black Lion modded, 1 Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond EQ Trans & Lift, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, El Rey, Magenta, Erin, Coral, Cobalt, Celestial, Taupe, Lemon

djayart
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by djayart » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Congrats thomasd :D

Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Thierr7 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Congrats !