Version 1.3.7 RC [to be released on monday]

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11215
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Version 1.3.7 RC [to be released on monday]

Post by giancarlo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:36 pm

1.3.700 is on the way. Fast preset loading among other important features

marcpl
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by marcpl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 pm

cool. what are the other important features?

hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 am

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by hwasser » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

marcpl wrote:cool. what are the other important features?
+1

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11215
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by giancarlo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

they are hidden for the moment, we are extending the skin language in various ways

User avatar
SWANG
Expert
Expert
Posts: 592
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am
Location: new york

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by SWANG » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

great news! how soon until we see it?

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11215
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by giancarlo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:30 pm

we are fixing bugs and betatesting

User avatar
SWANG
Expert
Expert
Posts: 592
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am
Location: new york

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by SWANG » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:47 pm

:) sweet! thanks, giancarlo (et al)...

User avatar
botus99
Expert
Expert
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by botus99 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Sounds awesome :D Great news Giancarlo!
Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 64gb RAM | DL32R / ZED-R16 / 2x Digi003 (1 Black Lion modded, 1 Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond EQ Trans & Lift, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, El Rey, Magenta, Erin, Coral, Cobalt, Celestial, Taupe, Lemon

User avatar
Melon_Jack
Member
Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am
Contact:

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by Melon_Jack » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 am

MMmmmmmm... Yummy =))
Sorry for my bad english =))

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5057
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by richie43 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 pm

As a tester, my life is on the line so I can't say much..... :shock:
But I CAN say that Giancarlo is not kidding or exaggerating.....It's a great update on the way.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by dwagrimm » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 pm

richie43 wrote:As a tester, my life is on the line so I can't say much..... :shock:
But I CAN say that Giancarlo is not kidding or exaggerating.....It's a great update on the way.
Richie you got some troubles with the latest update like me. are this troubles still existing in 1.3.700?

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5057
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by richie43 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

dwagrimm wrote:
richie43 wrote:As a tester, my life is on the line so I can't say much..... :shock:
But I CAN say that Giancarlo is not kidding or exaggerating.....It's a great update on the way.
Richie you got some troubles with the latest update like me. are this troubles still existing in 1.3.700?
I haven't had any problems in months, so what troubles are you talking about?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by dwagrimm » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm

richie43 wrote:
dwagrimm wrote:
richie43 wrote:As a tester, my life is on the line so I can't say much..... :shock:
But I CAN say that Giancarlo is not kidding or exaggerating.....It's a great update on the way.
Richie you got some troubles with the latest update like me. are this troubles still existing in 1.3.700?
I haven't had any problems in months, so what troubles are you talking about?
there was a 1.3.(some)62 version in the past. there was a problem based in an older cpu use. giancarlo changed then the release for older machines. and when I´m not wrong you have reported too some trouble with that. but ok, I`ve looked to the download area and found a lot more releases after that. my mistake.

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5057
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by richie43 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Yup, Giancarlo made a "GUI3" version for the older CPU, but I was able to stop using that after a few updates. Definitely upgrade to whatever the newest stable release is. I also replaced my onboard graphics with a very inexpensive graphics card, which helped some too.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

djayart
User Level VI
User Level VI
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Post by djayart » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

i hope better integration with pro tools :shock:

Post Reply