List of tweaks for n4 setups?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Osse
User Level 0
User Level 0

List of tweaks for n4 setups?

Post by Osse » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Hello, I want to make some local tweaks to a few of my setups. In nebula 3 I could find the .xml files with much more information where I could tweak the max number of timed kernels etc. But when I open the .xml files for the setups I've created for n4, there is nothing in there I can tweak like I could with n3 .xml files. I want to be able to use 50 ms kernel length for timed for example, aswell as have some of my console programs load with the evf 17 envelope type in edit/evfs/env type window. I also have some skinned programs where it seems like I cannot access the kern page due to the nature of limited functions skins provide, like ceejays u76 skin (which is awesome) I would want to change to stereo operation when compressing buses/stereo tracks.

Do I have to make those tweaks in local tweaks for each setup I create? Is it even possible to make programs pre-load with timed kernels of 50 or will I manually have to make the env type tweak and timed kernel to 50 each time I open the plugin in my DAW? Before in n3 I've only increased max kernels in the .xml files and done the rest of the steps manually but I would like some of my setups to have these tweaks burned in to speed up the mixing process.

Are there any list of possible tweaks for setups I can find? They are not in the n4 setups manual. Something similar to the "parameter" option from n3 setups, and better yet with some examples/clarifications. Are there anything like that?

Thanks!
Ossian

garethck
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: List of tweaks for n4 setups?

Post by garethck » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:01 pm

THe silence on this topic is deafening.....

beingmf3
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by beingmf3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Bump!!!

beingmf3
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by beingmf3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:43 pm

There is a manual in the official Facebook group - just found it myself!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186 ... 818107698/

(Why not here? Why not on the product page?)