Search found 163 matches
- Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:44 pm
- Forum: New Product Alert!
- Topic: DIAMOND TRANSIENT is out!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1081
With DYN-F I get nasty CPU spikes in pro tools to where I get errors and playback is stopped. I'm running 10.15.6 and the latest pro tools. Doesn't matter the size of the session. Please send a message to support and open a ticket with all information of your system and sample rate used. Here nobod...
- Thu May 28, 2020 3:14 pm
- Forum: Working with Nebula (N4, N4 Player)
- Topic: VST2 versus VST3 for N4, Acqua
- Replies: 2
- Views: 803
i´m still in mavericks, OSX 10.9.5 on my main computer, vst is not working well, just the vst3 ones for N4 and Acquas. VST3 is working smooth.
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm
- Forum: Magenta
- Topic: Magenta4 is out! Paint your mix!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 14330
I don´t know if it was asked before, but is there a way to save a default magenta state? I would like to start the magenta strip plugin with some bands, the pre and filters and the compresor enabled, I would save me a lot of time. Maybe we could make and "on" version and save it with another name l...
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 pm
- Forum: Gold
- Topic: Acustica Audio releases GOLD 2: "Can you dig it?"
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7828
I want to download the trial but it doesn't show up in Aquarius :? Too many orders....the system can't keep up :D I'll try again later In the meantime, a quesion for the hardware/analog experts: what's the difference between Cream and Gold? They give color: but is one more precise, has the other mo...
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 am
- Forum: Working with Acqua
- Topic: Strange noise in Water
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2694
input trim is to add distortion not to make things louder. I always use below 0. And remember to calibrate your audio in 0 VU = -18 dbfs, like a analog hardware. Gain staging is important.