2018 and 2019

udo
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: Germany / Namibia-Africa

Re: 2018

Post by udo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 am

I guess the compressor is based on the WSW (SIEMENS) BEGRENZER GERMANIUM COMPRESSOR/LIMITER 1960's Vintage

PanaxMix
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:43 am

Re: 2018

Post by PanaxMix » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm


User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11138
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 2018

Post by giancarlo » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:09 am

Let's not forget this "possible" workflow (to be released yet):

https://www.facebook.com/AcusticaAudio/ ... 664582659/

Advantages:
- It is blazing fast, and it makes our plugins very very responsive
- Since you load the console before beginning your mixing session, you don't have interruptions of any sort. Everything is already loaded
- Touch screens are very cheap nowadays. You can buy easily more screens and get an impressive workflow, recreating a giant console composed by mixed channels in front of you (ie gold for drum channels, sand for vocal tracks and so on)


More infos in our new Facebook closed group
https://m.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661

and in our new instagram tv channel

TalmiK
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: 2018

Post by TalmiK » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Can we get the infos without subscibing to FB and instagram ? Cause I just won't and I want the infos available about those....
I7 6700K, 32 Gb ram, Win 7 x64 pro, RME Fireface UCX. Reaper 5, Samplitude pro suite X3, Cubase Pro 9.
Acquavox,Amethyst 3, Aquamarine 3, Cobalt, Coral,Diamond,Ebony, Gold,Ivory 3, Lime,Nebula 3 Server, N4, Navy, Ochre,Pearl2,Pink,Pink 2412,Pink 7236, Purple M5, Purple P1, Red EQ, Rose, Sand, Tan, Titanium 2, Ultramarine 3.

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: 2018

Post by RJHollins » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:47 am

No to FB, Instagram ... whatever.

Please post Info on the AA web site if you want me interested.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 am

Re: 2018

Post by Andrums » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:03 am

RJHollins wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:47 am
Please post Info on the AA web site
+1

Jack Winter
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:49 pm
Location: Luxembourg / Spain

Re: 2018

Post by Jack Winter » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:26 pm

I have to agree with the last few posts.
i7-2600k/16GB, i7-4700HQ/16GB, Archlinux/KDE/REAPER, Multiface/Babyface/X32, Genelec 8040, and far too much more to list.

JRMusic
User Level VI
User Level VI
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:21 am

Re: 2018

Post by JRMusic » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:23 pm

Same here!

Acusticaaudiouser33
User Level VII
User Level VII
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Re: 2018

Post by Acusticaaudiouser33 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:45 pm

another +1
regards

cjperez
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: 2018

Post by cjperez » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Yo!!! We're in July....Where Magenta 4 at?... :D :) ;) 8-)
Intel Core i7 5820k 3.3ghz. 32gigs Ram, Samsung SSD, MSI X99A motherboard, Cubase 8, H******* Mixbus 3.3 & 2.5, Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Yamaha N8 Mixers. Win. 7 64 bit.

cjperez
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: 2018

Post by cjperez » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:54 pm

cjperez wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 pm
Yo!!! We're in July....Where Magenta 4 at?... :D :) ;) 8-)
Is it coming out in August?
Intel Core i7 5820k 3.3ghz. 32gigs Ram, Samsung SSD, MSI X99A motherboard, Cubase 8, H******* Mixbus 3.3 & 2.5, Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Yamaha N8 Mixers. Win. 7 64 bit.

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: 2018

Post by davidgary73 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 pm

What’s wrong with having FB or Instagram? Security issues?
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

indyman797
User Level I
User Level I
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 am

Re: 2018

Post by indyman797 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Do we have a release date for Gold 2? Would love to try is on a new project!

Vdosh
User Level IV
User Level IV
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: 2018

Post by Vdosh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 am

davidgary73 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 pm
What’s wrong with having FB or Instagram? Security issues?
With Instagram, I don't know.

With FB, it's because of security issues yes, and also because FB make some espionage and some politically directed social engineering, all this with the help of advanced artificial intelligences, and beyond the democratic control of the people, for purposes that only their higher levels can really know and will not reveal.

FB builds total control on the people, and there is currently no true democratic control on FB.

The purpose of FB is to know everything on everyone everywhere in the world, with the use of all available technologies and all known sophisticated psychological tricks, and then use this encyclopaedic accumulated knowledge on people.
FB makes what it wants with this accumulated knowledge, gives it to whom it wants, without asking you and without telling you.

FB is not your friend.
FB lies.
FB is the insidious, perverse, and sophisticated, people's freedom enemy. A true evil.
Delenda est FB, FB must be destroyed.

The only acceptable and non-dangerous social network is a social network that doesn't know someone's identity, a social network that doesn't ask you for your name, surname, gender and birthdate, and a social network which doesn't appropriate people's datas, see e.g the Open Source "Diaspora" social network, among others.
Amber ; Amethyst ; Azure ; Bronze ; Caribou ; Cobalt ; Copper ; Coral ; Cream ; Crimson ; Diamond ColorEQ & Lift ; Ebony ; Gold ; Green ; Henry-Q ; Honey ; Ivory ; Lemon ; Magenta ; Mantis ; N4 ; Osaka Tube EQ ; Pink ; Purple ; Ruby ; Sand ; Scarlet ; Taupe ; Titanium ; Tokyo Mix EQ ; Viridian ; Water

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: 2018

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:17 am

Vdosh wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 am
davidgary73 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 pm
What’s wrong with having FB or Instagram? Security issues?
With Instagram, I don't know.

With FB, it's because of security issues yes, and also because FB make some espionage and some politically directed social engineering, all this with the help of advanced artificial intelligences, and beyond the democratic control of the people, for purposes that only their higher levels can really know and will not reveal.

FB builds total control on the people, and there is currently no true democratic control on FB.

The purpose of FB is to know everything on everyone everywhere in the world, with the use of all available technologies and all known sophisticated psychological tricks, and then use this encyclopaedic accumulated knowledge on people.
FB makes what it wants with this accumulated knowledge, gives it to whom it wants, without asking you and without telling you.

FB is not your friend.
FB lies.
FB is the insidious, perverse, and sophisticated, people's freedom enemy. A true evil.
Delenda est FB, FB must be destroyed.

The only acceptable and non-dangerous social network is a social network that doesn't know someone's identity, a social network that doesn't ask you for your name, surname, gender and birthdate, and a social network which doesn't appropriate people's datas, see e.g the Open Source "Diaspora" social network, among others.

I see..but you don’t really need to put your real name right? I don’t use my real surname on FB accept for “David" hahaha. Other than that, i don’t have my personal details added to FB.

Perhaps just join Instagram because G post tons of info, pictures, videos there.

I’ll help to post some important details posted in FB here because we have tons of goodies shared by sooooo many users :)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Post Reply