AlexB: R43 - Rupert 43 Compressor (it replaces older MWD)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
botus99
Expert
Expert

Re: AlexB: R43 - Rupert 43 Compressor (it replaces older MWD)

Post by botus99 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM | ZED-R16 / Digi003 (Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, Magenta, Coral, Cobalt, Lemon

Oder
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: AlexB: R43 - Rupert 43 Compressor (it replaces older MWD

Post by Oder » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Maiv wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:53 pm
Hey AlexB, can you please make R*D MBP? (only thing missing from Por**co line ;) ) Hardware version sounds :shock:

Is there any chance for you to reconsider using separate skins (JPN)? If only for compressors? I know that everything is in sound but small percent is in visual side too.
Was about to request the R*D MBP to ALex and also Cr**e S*ng Hedd that would be simpler to sample i guess :geek:
Hoping to see this coming out one day!

Maiv
User Level I
User Level I

Post by Maiv » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:03 am

botus99 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm
h
Maiv is talking about this... :twisted:

http://www.rupertneve.com/products/mast ... processor/
Sorry about coded names... you can call it "Rupert Emperor" 8-) :D
It would be great if you can "be inspired" with this hardware. It's complicated but sounds great. Maybe you can make two stages, one Nebula for compresor and anoter for eq?!
I will not ask about skins any more but my belief is that people like visual response ( white LA2A,black 1176, blue CL-1b etc..) i am certain that people will pay 5-10€ more for good skinned library....

AlexB
Expert
Expert

Post by AlexB » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

About RND unfortunately I haven't the unit to sample. BUT it is not so different from R33 and R43 libraries.
A lot of factories make new hardware but inside is the same "old" production with very little changes. It's marketing law.

About HEDD it's a converter with plugin inside, I think it's not so useful to have... I use better converter to sample (A LOT BETTER than 10K EUROs commercial 2CH converters) and you can find better libraries in Nebula universe to emulate tape, tube etc.

Thanks
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite