Lime

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Lime

Post by giancarlo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 pm

There is a new release, there is a new skin and a fix on output knob (it was reverting to init); we updated also the user manual with a better explanation about the compressor.

Trial version had several fixes too.

About notifications: just follow our twitter page. We also notify using emails, with several hours or days of delay. If you are waiting for an official announcement... just wait for the official announcement.

markgalup
Expert
Expert

Post by markgalup » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Hey G, the last post on AA's twitter page is from September of 2016. Is there a new twitter? Can you put links to your socials in your signature please?

UPDATE: I just found that you updated your twitter account to a new name.
Mark Galup
Producer/Mixer/MFiT-Approved Mastering Engineer
MarkGalup.com
ReelRecording.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Acustica Audio Dealer for the USA -> Contact me for US Discounts

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:17 am

Yes it is
AcusticaAudio

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:03 am

giancarlo wrote:There is a new release, there is a new skin and a fix on output knob (it was reverting to init); we updated also the user manual with a better explanation about the compressor.

About notifications: just follow our twitter page. We also notify using emails, with several hours or days of delay. If you are waiting for an official announcement...just wait for the official announcement.
G why are you unable to answer our questions about the low frequency echo? If you don't want to fix it just say you don't want to fix it and we'll move on. But dont ignore us man it's really unsettling.

offaxis
User Level I
User Level I

Post by offaxis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 pm

I'm a bit unclear - is there new versions of the "Crazy88" plugins or is the new update only for the Lime channel strip?

here is what is showing in the downloads folder:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 10.25.44.png
current Lime downloads folder (15.02.17)

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:40 pm

mightymosaic wrote:
giancarlo wrote:There is a new release, there is a new skin and a fix on output knob (it was reverting to init); we updated also the user manual with a better explanation about the compressor.

About notifications: just follow our twitter page. We also notify using emails, with several hours or days of delay. If you are waiting for an official announcement...just wait for the official announcement.
G why are you unable to answer our questions about the low frequency echo? If you don't want to fix it just say you don't want to fix it and we'll move on. But dont ignore us man it's really unsettling.
For what I know current version is the best compromise possible, but if you find it not good enough open a ticket with an example
Possibly we'll look for an automated way for improving things further in the future.

BearOnGuitar
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by BearOnGuitar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:24 pm

mightymosaic wrote:

Can you explain the low frequency echo bug? Just want to make sure there's nothing funny going on when I demo the full strip.

robschroeder
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by robschroeder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 pm

RainbowSix
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by RainbowSix » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:12 am

mightymosaic wrote:

I have to agree with you on this, what's up with this? The echo bug can be fixed as evidenced in Magenta and Navy. In both those products it's non-existent but in ones like Lime it is definitely there when I use heavy weight kick drums and anything with lots of bass energy. Please answer the question we've been asking for a couple of weeks now. :?:

BearOnGuitar
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by BearOnGuitar » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 am

robschroeder wrote:You can find an extra topic here:
http://acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewto ... hilit=Echo
Thanks, this was quite an interesting read.

Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Thierr7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:56 am

I received 2 mails notifications a week ago abt updates for LIME and CORAL , I got the CORAL one but still no LIME update in my dashboard , still rel D , I'm i the only one ?

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am

Thierr7 wrote:I received 2 mails notifications a week ago abt updates for LIME and CORAL , I got the CORAL one but still no LIME update in my dashboard , still rel D , I'm i the only one ?
D is the latest for Mac users :)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Thierr7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks David ;)

The notification was probably for "you" , Mac users ...

lubomba

Post by lubomba » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:46 pm

The Preamps on Lime are absolutely beautiful - thanks for details in the manual - must read!

I'm quite happy with Lime overall, just one thing with the filters. There seems to be no "off position", so when I only want the Low Cut for example it automatically activates also the High Cut. Is that intentional? :?

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Thierr7 wrote:I received 2 mails notifications a week ago abt updates for LIME and CORAL , I got the CORAL one but still no LIME update in my dashboard , still rel D , I'm i the only one ?
lime D was notified just later, it was ready several days before