Lime

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Beatworld

Re: Lime

Post by Beatworld » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:33 am

markgalup wrote:Hey G - regarding backwards compatibility, if I install update will it break the old LIME BUS and EQ Crazy88 plugs? I know the PRE is not backwards compatible, but I'm trying to figure out how to move forward with old sessions. Any detailed advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
MG
GOOD question, deserving of an answer.

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:00 am

Can anyone at acustica please tell me why you guys haven't fixed the low frequency echo issue with lime yet? It does t make any sense that this is still an issue with your releases when I and others complain about it everytime you release a new product? You fixed it on sand so why hasn't it been fixed with Lime?

RainbowSix
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by RainbowSix » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:00 pm

I agree, it doesn't make a lot of sense that Acustica, the creators of this technology, can't remove the low frequency ringing on their own sampled libraries when practically all the 3rd part offerings sound just as good (if not better!) without the low ring!

I'd love to use the Acqua preamps on my tracks but I can't use them on my bass and kick drums in my electronic productions because of this. For example, I'd like to have the full tone of one of the Lime compressors on my fat DnB kick, by placing the corresponding preamp before the compressor. But the low ring is there in the preamp so it's a no go.

Perplexing.

shinter
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by shinter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 pm

sorry if this was answered already but there are no news on the main page ( would be a lot easier ) and i don´t want to read the whole thread so... will there be a Lime Channel Strip Trial and if yes... when ?
Thanks.

DelaHostia
User Level III
User Level III

Post by DelaHostia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:49 am

Hi, guys...

I was desiring so much get this new vst from AA but, taking a fast read, i'm afraid this one is not properly finished, yet.

Can any one tell me if the last revision of this little boy has good news to me?
Thanks!!

botus99
Expert
Expert

Post by botus99 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 pm

DelaHostia wrote:Hi, guys...

I was desiring so much get this new vst from AA but, taking a fast read, i'm afraid this one is not properly finished, yet.

Can any one tell me if the last revision of this little boy has good news to me?
Thanks!!
Latest release works flawlessly for me. VST 64bit. The only things missing IMO are the flat skin for the channel strip and added presets. As it is, this plugin is in my top 3 and dominates my mixes along with Sand and Pink
Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 64gb RAM | ZED-R16 / Digi003 (Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, Magenta, Erin, Coral, Cobalt, Lemon

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 am

Yes we'll check the missing skin... I was quite sure it was released but we'll check it again tomorrow

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:32 pm

giancarlo wrote:Yes we'll check the missing skin... I was quite sure it was released but we'll check it again tomorrow
Answer my question G.

RainbowSix
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by RainbowSix » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:03 pm

mightymosaic wrote:
giancarlo wrote:Yes we'll check the missing skin... I was quite sure it was released but we'll check it again tomorrow
Answer my question G.
+1

holographic
User Level II
User Level II

Post by holographic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 pm

mightymosaic wrote:
Answer my question G.
ever heard from something like "please"?

llesne
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by llesne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 am

holographic wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:
Answer my question G.
+1
iMac late 2013, 3.1 GHz Intel Core I7, 16 Go RAM, OSX 10.9.5 - Reaper 5.76 - Lynx Aurora (n) Thunderbolt

Nebula 3 Server, Navy, Ochre, White2, Tan, Gold, Charly Limited, Ruby, Amethyst, Lemon, Ebony, Pink 2 & more coming I guess...

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 am

holographic wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:
Answer my question G.
ever heard of minding your business?

gus_vccs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by gus_vccs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 am

mightymosaic wrote:
holographic wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:Answer my question G.
ever heard of minding your business?

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:49 am

mightymosaic wrote:Can anyone at acustica please tell me why you guys haven't fixed the low frequency echo issue with lime yet? It does t make any sense that this is still an issue with your releases when I and others complain about it everytime you release a new product? You fixed it on sand so why hasn't it been fixed with Lime?
Pretty sure the word please is in the first sentence.
holographic wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:
Answer my question G.

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:00 am

Best is to send in a ticket on the low freq echo issue so AA can work on it ;)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.6 • OSX 10.13.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/