White 2

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
DavideBurattin
User Level X
User Level X

Re: White 2

Post by DavideBurattin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm

I really love White 2 that is cool for the master buss and the groups, my dream is to have also a simple stereo version, lighter in CPU and RAM usage (less nebula instances), for the single tracks.

theheliosequence
User Level X
User Level X

Post by theheliosequence » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:25 pm

DavideBurattin wrote:I really love White 2 that is cool for the master buss and the groups, my dream is to have also a simple stereo version, lighter in CPU and RAM usage (less nebula instances), for the single tracks.
I would definitely use this if available! Same with Scarlet.
b
Win7 64-bit i7 3930K, RME MADI FX, N3S/N4, Amber, Aquamarine, Amethyst, Black Series, Blue, Cobalt, Coral, Diamond, Ebony, Emerald, Gold, Green, Honey, Ivory, Lemon, Lime, Magenta, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Comp, Purple, Sand, Scarlet, Titanium, Ultramarine, White

SoundForSoul
User Level II
User Level II

Post by SoundForSoul » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:54 am

I am a great fan of White2 on the masterbus. What I do, still, is to tweak it to my liking, than disable it, than activate it just for exporting. Add some Coral flavour and comp punchiness and you're golden!
Official Dealer of Acustica Audio Products in Romania. Please contact me at [email protected] for a direct presentantion of how AA products would fit your workflow. http://www.daw.ro/

Berty Bill
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Berty Bill » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:28 am

Are presets in White2? Or still "no presets" Acustica policy?