Nebula 3 Pro + Server unsupported

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
vendo
User Level I
User Level I

Nebula 3 Pro + Server unsupported

Post by vendo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello,

after about 3 years of inactivity due to personal issues, I wanted to get back into recording. Sadly i had to realize Nebula 3 Pro + Server are no longer supported and I can't even generate a licence for them anymore. For a student that's a lot of money lost. I'd upgrade to N4, but i can't afford it atm. The promo runs out today. Will there be another promo around christmas?

Tbh i'm still shocked i can't use software i legally purchased. If i'd tried to generate a licence before 1. of July it would have worked and i'd be able to use them, but not anymore? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I always loved Nebula and the great 3rd party libraries. Nebula4 looks even more awesome and i'm really looking forward to using Acqua as well.

But right now my enthusiasm for Nebula and the fact i'm straight up being forced to upgrade makes me... way less enthusiastic.

Regards

Andrej Benz

Benjaminjo
User Level IV
User Level IV

Re: Nebula 3 Pro + Server unsupported

Post by Benjaminjo » Thu May 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Dude wtfk I cant believe what Im seeing here. Can we have a legal action? Is there something we can do to protect our money?

Benjaminjo
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by Benjaminjo » Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am

I want to point out that if you have the installer and the init files (which holds the license) the plugin will continue to work. In my case something renamed my init to init(1). After renaming the file all went back to normal.

Hope it helps
cheers

harveymiles
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by harveymiles » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 am

Benjaminjo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am
I want to point out that if you have the installer and the init files (which holds the license) the plugin will continue to work. In my case something renamed my init to init(1). After renaming the file all went back to normal.

Hope it helps
cheers
Thank you, great help.