About GDPR

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
JRMusic
User Level VI
User Level VI

About GDPR

Post by JRMusic » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 pm

"Margot James, the digital minister, told the Guardian: “Of the eight guiding principles that governed the use of personal information under the old act, we have made an important addition – accountability. In the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, UK citizens more than ever need reassurances their data is as safe as it can be and that organisations are accountable for it.”

“Some of the myths we’ve heard are, ‘GDPR means I won’t be able to send my newsletter out anymore’ or ‘GDPR says I’ll need to get fresh consent for everything I do’,” Steve Wood, the deputy information commissioner, wrote on the organisation’s website earlier this month. “I can say categorically that these are wrong … You do not need to automatically refresh all existing consents in preparation for the new law.”

So, why are you, AA making life difficult for your customers because they don't want to give you uninhibited access to their information. You obviously can send emails as you have with these tickets sent to you?????
No other plugin provider has any difficulty sending to me Discount coupons except you!
Is this just your manipulation of people rights who don't fully accept your written policies???
I'm sick of seeing this and other forums with people being abused in this way. :evil: