I cant buy new plugins

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
walsoo
User Level V
User Level V

I cant buy new plugins

Post by walsoo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:40 pm

because aquarius is crashing all the time and you have removed the private dashboard. How am I supposed to buy your plugins when you make it impossible to download them? What a shame, I cannot even use the old dashboard.

Support wants me to backup and remove all aquas and reinstall? Really? You say you make tools for professionals but you still have not made a stable platform? Incredible...

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Re: I cant buy new plugins

Post by RJHollins » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 am

I've no idea why your Aquarius is crashing ...

If anyone is to try an offer some help, you MUST provide details of your computer. Details.

As for Aquarius ... best I understand, it is a portable installation [at least on PC].

2. Aquarius MUST be run in ADMINISTRATIVE mode. Because it needs to be able to write files.

It's possible, if you have successfully used Aquarius in the past, but now crashes ... some files in the STAGE area were corrupted [?]

Again ... without system details ... its difficult to help. Including what Version of Aquarius ? We just had an auto-Update today. [v:1.2.611]
Worked flawless.

For perspective ... Aquarius is accessed many times a day [as a beta-tester]. I've not read anyone else calling this issue.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Not correct, commercial products and download area for each product is in each order in your account. NOTE: fixes are provided in Aquarius so legacy installers will not include the latest version(s).

Download area means an area where legacy installers for macOS and Windows plus additional information as documentation is stored.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:54 am

each 30 seconds someone starts a new full installation of a product on aquarius, the typical download size is 1 gigabyte.
They are thousands of terabytes, and we have really few reports. I would suggest to contact support and solve the issue. Try before to purge/delete completely the stage area (the link is in aquarius settings) and maybe install aquarius again.
I’m sure it will work
If it never worked, check you port 8080 is not used by other applications