Forum Constantly Logging Out?

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
User avatar
ce1909
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by ce1909 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm

This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

I took me 10 minutes to post although I was logged on. Each time I hit reply I was logged off.
I followed those support instructions too, it was even more convoluted & messed up (not to mention that it didn't work either.)

I don't even know how I finally was able to post now! Please get it together!

P.S. after I posted this I was logged off again & had to backtrack all over again--wtf?

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by davidgary73 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Wow..took 30-40 over log in and keep getting kicked out in order to post this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by RJHollins » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 am

Did you Guys just FIX the Forum ?
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

zeyoung
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 pm
Location: FR

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by zeyoung » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:03 pm

please fix this forum!

User avatar
fabio.migliorati
Member
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by fabio.migliorati » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 pm

About FORUM ISSUE:
Guys, we are working to solve these issues,...please be patient because we are trying to check the problems reported by some users;
I will post also here to keep you updated,

NOTE: I will certainly need your help, because some things are not reproducible here; we don't know why yet.
So any accurate bug list, explaination/details or short video of your issue would it help us to understand much better each problem

thanks for the collaboration,
-Fabio

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am

fabio.migliorati wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 pm
About FORUM ISSUE:
Guys, we are working to solve these issues,...please be patient because we are trying to check the problems reported by some users;
I will post also here to keep you updated,

NOTE: I will certainly need your help, because some things are not reproducible here; we don't know why yet.
So any accurate bug list, explaination/details or short video of your issue would it help us to understand much better each problem

thanks for the collaboration,
-Fabio
Fabio, i’ve made a video here @ https://app.box.com/s/41vp4dsekgnw3wj7lxhwxca0stvecbzo
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
fabio.migliorati
Member
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by fabio.migliorati » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 am

davidgary73 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am
fabio.migliorati wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 pm
About FORUM ISSUE:
Guys, we are working to solve these issues,...please be patient because we are trying to check the problems reported by some users;
I will post also here to keep you updated,

NOTE: I will certainly need your help, because some things are not reproducible here; we don't know why yet.
So any accurate bug list, explaination/details or short video of your issue would it help us to understand much better each problem

thanks for the collaboration,
-Fabio
Fabio, i’ve made a video here @ https://app.box.com/s/41vp4dsekgnw3wj7lxhwxca0stvecbzo
thanks!
just to update all customers, finally we are able to replicate the issue...we are working on it..
we are apologize for this problem but please don't panic, we are on the task and we hope to fix it soon

User avatar
ce1909
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by ce1909 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:31 pm

fabio.migliorati wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 am
thanks!
just to update all customers, finally we are able to replicate the issue...we are working on it..
we are apologize for this problem but please don't panic, we are on the task and we hope to fix it soon
Don't panic? LOL
It was reported 6 months ago!

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by davidgary73 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Finally..its working..no more auto log out. Thank you so much Fabio :D
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
fabio.migliorati
Member
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by fabio.migliorati » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

**UPDATE**
As anticipated in the previous reply, we worked to solve this frustrating issue,
we kindly ask you to test the forum now, we hope that this problem has finally been solved,
best,
Fabio

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by davidgary73 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 pm

fabio.migliorati wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm
**UPDATE**
As anticipated in the previous reply, we worked to solve this frustrating issue,
we kindly ask you to test the forum now, we hope that this problem has finally been solved,
best,
Fabio
Just tested posting on another thread. Super smooth and everything is working as it should. Awesome ;)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Vdosh
User Level IV
User Level IV
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by Vdosh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:54 am

Seems to work right now. Thanks !...
Amber ; Amethyst ; Azure ; Bronze ; Cobalt ; Copper ; Coral ; Cream ; Crimson ; Diamond Color & Lift ; Ebony ; Gold ; Green ; Honey ; Ivory ; Lemon ; Magenta ; Mantis ; Pink ; Purple ; Ruby ; Sand ; Scarlet ; Titanium ; Water

User avatar
himhui
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by himhui » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

Finally works!
97v4 /Win10 x64 /64G ram /Nvidia Quadro K620
Reaper 5.7/X-Touch
Prism Orpheus /RME Babyface Pro

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by RJHollins » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:05 am

Report.

The Log-in issues seems to have been correct, as I've been able to stay login through various session !

NOW ... there is still an issue with POSTING REPLIES to a thread.

Posting takes a very long time to SEND, to the point where the page TimesOut.

Since my thread reading/replying are on a new page, I still have the New Thread page visible. There are times the NEW POST page
will show my new message posted, yet, on the reply Tab Page, the text window is still there with the SUBMIT button darken.

hope that made some sense.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

cjperez
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Forum Constantly Logging Out?

Post by cjperez » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Testing 1,2,3...
Intel Core i7 5820k 3.3ghz. 32gigs Ram, Samsung SSD, MSI X99A motherboard, Cubase 8, H******* Mixbus 3.3 & 2.5, Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Yamaha N8 Mixers. Win. 7 64 bit.

Post Reply