German Dealer's Website - Deutsche Internetpräsensenz

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
Andymusikus
User Level III
User Level III

German Dealer's Website - Deutsche Internetpräsensenz

Post by Andymusikus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

(Being an English forum, this post is not in German..)

Several people asked for AA's website being updated soon. Well, just for those Germans who are waiting and haven't had a look at my website yet:

I try to stay up-to-date and it contains lots of basic information on Acustica Audio products in German languange, regarding:
- News
- Product information on each Acqua model (extra webpages
- with links to trials, manuals, videos etc.)
- FAQ on sales & buying procedure, licensing, B2B
- Online request form for discount coupons
- For AA newbees: Basic information on AA's technology
- (with links to English infos/videos), digital recording
- in general, background of dyn. convolution etc.
- Dedicated 3rdpd area
- Actual Acustica Audio webshop prices
- Quotes of German AA users on the products and my
- services (coming soon)

I started becoming a dealer, because I did not get my questions anwered quickly/easily and wanted to help others - especially in the start phase, which can be really frustrating. My site is improving quickly with increasing interest. I am sure other dealers have local websites (in their own languages) and AA will provide a really visible worldwide dealer's area as part of their future website, like other companies already feature on their websites.:D
For more detailed information and discussion on AA's great products this forum will stay invaluable.

Thank you all, Andreas
Andreas Proske

fisto
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: German Dealer's Website - Deutsche Internetpräsensenz

Post by fisto » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 am

Very cool Andreas :)
Thanks for the headsup.

A Facebook User directed me also to your site when I asked in the FB-group about possible coupons for European customers.
But I see on your site that you only got coupons for German residents...is there any way to get coupons also for Austrians?

Thanks for any infos and keep up the nice looking site.
Kind Regards from Austria.
Fisto

flipnautold
Expert
Expert

Post by flipnautold » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:52 am

Okay, ich frage mich nur wofür man eine solche Seite benötigt. Englisch - können wir alle. Plugins - kaufen wir bei Acustica. Fragen - werden im Acustica Forum beantwortet oder vom Support.

Welchen Mehrwert bekomme ich denn jetzt, wenn ich auf Deine Seite klicke? Übersetzungen von EN nach DE und bisschen Hilfestellung? Das wäre dann ein Rohrkrepierer.

Es würde mehr Sinn machen, wenn Du auf Acustica Plugins aufmerksam machst, wo die Plugin User sich tummeln: Gearlsutz, Recording.de usw. Dort kannst Du Inhalte posten. Dort gibt es im Schnitt 70% anti Acustica Menschen, rund 25%, die es vielleicht mal testen und 5%, die es toll finden.

Eine eigene Seite oder Vertrieb - welchen Sinn soll die haben und warum sollte ich die klicken?
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

Andymusikus
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Andymusikus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:50 pm

@flipnaut
(Again, English here, because it is a subject related to the whole AA sales structure)
Flipnaut, you say you do not need an in-between-dealer and get all needed information in this forum or others like Gearslutz. So you really see no use in the site.

1. I do not sell anything but hand over discount codes to insterested or already existing German AA customers. So, nobody buys from me, but she/he is supported with some help for starters in German language and a discount.
2. If I (personally) want to buy any product, I want to have all important information at one glance and not search through a forum for answers. That is the reason why people, who definitely can speak English very well, contact me to ask, how to do a B2B buy or whether she/he can use a trial preset in the later final version etc.
3. If you do not need me, I am happy. If I can help others, I am happy..
4. You are right, the link to AA on my Website (although the big AA text block on top) is not really obvious. It may be a good idea to offer a dedicated "AA forum" button. Atm the link is just given in a text of the FAQ.

But thanks for your input - any feedback appreciated. I definitely can't make money with it but it is fun to be part of the whole thing.

@fausto:
Thanks a lot for your feedback, Fausto. I also received your request via my website form and will answer you tonight.
Andreas Proske