Waiting Customer Replay

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..
Ral9005
User Level 0
User Level 0

Waiting Customer Replay

Post by Ral9005 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello guys,

I wrote a support-ticket 6 days ago. I wondered, that I didn´t get an answer and so I checked my ticket folder on the acustica website. I got the message "Waiting Customer Replay" with out any answer from acustica. So I wrote my initial topic in the answer with some editional infos and saw, that I got the same "Waiting Customer Replay" on the status of the ticket...
I know that there are holidays at acustica, so I have one question:
Have anybody of you made the same experience in the last few days? I always got the message "Waiting Customer Replay"... No clue what I can do now...
Ty for ur attention and best regards!

Support
Expert
Expert

Re: Waiting Customer Replay

Post by Support » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 pm

We can not answer without know exactly the complete ticket number.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

Volantiz
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by Volantiz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm

I got the same problem with my ticket. #2509. The other ticket I made since I thought my first was stuck in a bad "Waiting Customer Replay"-loop disappeared (#2659).

Mauri
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by Mauri » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Same here, 'been waiting several days now...
Cubase 9.5.30 Pro x64 + jBridge | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files | i7 5930K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x UAD2 Solo | Mackie HR624 MK2 | 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors | WaveLab Elements 9.5.35 | N4 | Aquamarine3.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Volantiz wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm
I got the same problem with my ticket. #2509. The other ticket I made since I thought my first was stuck in a bad "Waiting Customer Replay"-loop disappeared (#2659).
Ticket 2659 status is pending from Sat. 18 Aug at 6:03 PM

And additionally you received a message explaining in detail why ticket is in pending status. If you don't understand the pending status ticket, help us help you, and explain us in detail what you are not understanding.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

Volantiz
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by Volantiz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Support wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:11 pm
Ticket 2659 status is pending from Sat. 18 Aug at 6:03 PM

And additionally you received a message explaining in detail why ticket is in pending status. If you don't understand the pending status ticket, help us help you, and explain us in detail what you are not understanding.
Ah.. I just found the ticket again. No, it's not pending. It's closed, which is why I don't see it in my list of "Open or Pending" tickets. And no, I never received any answer at all to that ticket.

I did however receive something that looks like an auto generated message 9 days ago on my first ticket (#2509), telling me this:
Looking into help-desk activities your ticket was in pending status and that not means a SLA was no assigned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service-level_agreement
I'm really not sure how that message is supposed to help me with anything, so that is one thing I don't understand.
Now that ticket is moved back to "Waiting Customer Replay". I've updated that ticket a bunch of times to get rid of that flag, but it keeps coming back to that status after a few hours and why that's happening is another thing I don't understand.

As I see it, "Waiting Customer Replay" in this context means that you expect me to reply to something added to the ticket.. and without doing that, most support systems use to close the ticket after a while.

Mauri
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by Mauri » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:56 pm

It's sometimes hard not to chuckle a bit in this place, trying to work out the meanings of the use of language (typos?)...I'm still stuck on 'Waiting Customer Replay' ticket #2651 :shock:
Cubase 9.5.30 Pro x64 + jBridge | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files | i7 5930K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x UAD2 Solo | Mackie HR624 MK2 | 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors | WaveLab Elements 9.5.35 | N4 | Aquamarine3.

JRMusic
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by JRMusic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Apparently it depends upon complexity of your request. I'm looking for a discount code to buy 3 or 4 plugins, so I guess that must be pretty complex to have that sorted. #2682 :roll:

Jack Winter
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by Jack Winter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 am

Normally the Italian people take their summer vacation very seriously. Not meaning this in a degrading way, more the power to them, and August is a very hot month. Normally business will start up at the end of August again, so at this moment in time, a little more patience is probably in order :lol:
i7-2600k/16GB, i7-4700HQ/16GB, Archlinux/KDE/REAPER, Multiface/Babyface/X32, Genelec 8040, and far too much more to list.

JRMusic
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by JRMusic » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

Jack Winter wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 am
Normally the Italian people take their summer vacation very seriously. Not meaning this in a degrading way, more the power to them, and August is a very hot month. Normally business will start up at the end of August again, so at this moment in time, a little more patience is probably in order :lol:
Patience for that reason, my ass!
Not good for business though, is it!
This is planet earth calling. :roll:

Jack Winter
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by Jack Winter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 am

I think one is well adviced to take into account different customs for different countries.. Not the entire planet turns around the American idea of how things ought to be :twisted:

Note that I don't speak for AA, it was just an observation based on how things are.. I might of course be totally off my rocker and AA is buried in work, so please take my comment with a pinch of salt :D
i7-2600k/16GB, i7-4700HQ/16GB, Archlinux/KDE/REAPER, Multiface/Babyface/X32, Genelec 8040, and far too much more to list.

Jack Winter
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by Jack Winter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:51 am

If you absolutely can't wait, have a look at this page: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/dealers

AFAIK, they can also give you discounts.

JRMusic
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by JRMusic » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:31 am

Jack Winter wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 am
I think one is well adviced to take into account different customs for different countries.. Not the entire planet turns around the American idea of how things ought to be :twisted:

Why don't you just mind your own damned business! :x
No-one ever cared about my personal circumstances in business.
Reminds me of your stupid, ignorant comments about Facebook and people not wanting to join them. :roll:

Jack Winter
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by Jack Winter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:41 am

JRMusic wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:31 am
Why don't you just mind your own damned business! :x
No-one ever cared about my personal circumstances in business.
Reminds me of your stupid, ignorant comments about Facebook and people not wanting to join them. :roll:
Classy! ;)

Vdosh
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by Vdosh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:18 pm

I can say, for my individual customer case, that I have no problem whatsoever with the personal discounts.
The automatic system is in place, for me, and sending me regularly the coupons, with a good percentage reduction (a little disclosure, it's currently at a 50% reduction stage for me, from which I can only being pretty satisfied).

All I can suggest to those having problems is to remain patient and methodical, this is obviously going to be solved.
Putting oneself within inner frustration states because of no instant results isn't the way, it's only hurting oneself, this is not necessary.

You'll be happy later, just remain patient, it will be ok.

...Well, why do have I to write this ? Thoughtful for others, maybe ? :?
Amber ; Amethyst ; Azure ; Bronze ; Cobalt ; Copper ; Coral ; Cream ; Crimson ; Diamond Color & Lift ; Ebony ; Gold ; Green ; Honey ; Ivory ; Lemon ; Magenta ; Mantis ; Pink ; Purple ; Ruby ; Sand ; Scarlet ; Titanium ; Water