emErALd

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Support
Expert
Expert

Re: emErALd

Post by Support » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 pm

waffleneck wrote:Ok. I've got issues. I opened a ticket about it. I'm posting this on the forum though because I'm frustrated and not getting any satisfaction. What happened? I was installing plugins, they were working fine.
Up to Emerald Trial was working fine.

Emerald final, White Trial, Ivory2, and the latest Ochre update 1.4.009 are not working. They don't show up on Vienna Ensemble, which I only use as a plugin host to squeeze out more CPU usage out of DP8. They fail the AU scan on DP8.

What's going on? I don't like this direction... I'm on OSX 10.6.8 and not planning on updating in the middle of my album's production.

I just bought White. I'm really annoyed. Tell me you will rectify this because VST doesn't really cut it.
Correct. Navy (commercial) 1.4.009 or superior, Emerald (commercial) 1.4.009 or superior, Ivory 1.4.012 or superior, White 1.4.012 or superior in AU format 64 bit architecture are build with new framework and legacy OSX OSs like 10.6 and 10.7 are not supported any more (for this OS, architecture, format combination). You can use in both host VST2 64 bits format.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

waffleneck
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by waffleneck » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Support wrote:You can use in both host VST2 64 bits format.
Maybe this is true for PC, but if you google 'vienna ensemble pro vst mac' you will find that VEP has no support for VST on OSX.

Other people have complained about it on the Vienna support page.

I bought VEP originally to run 32bit Nebula AU so I could access the Mammoth and Doc Fear libs by AITB. Now it comes in handy for adding a few extra 64bit Acquas when my processor maxes out in DP8. Next step looks like buying a powerful PC laptop and running VEP as a networked Acqua host in conjunction with my Mac Pro.

Thanks at least for letting me know about "no further AU support for legacy OSX like 10.6 and 10.7" although I would REALLY like it if support continued for 10.6 because I know I'm not the only legacy OS user. :(
Amber, Aquamarine, Azure, Black, Blue, Coral, D361, Diamond, Ebony, Emerald, EQP1, Gold, Green, Honey, Ivory, Lime, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, N4, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Compressors, Prime, Purple, Red, Rose, Sand, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White. Hardware: TLA M8 Tubetracker, Vulture Super15, Fatso, Tube Vitalizer. Apogee Symphony. N*****n KH310 monitors + KH805 sub.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:00 pm

You are correct, Vienna Ensemble Pro not support VST2 format in OSX.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

NoNameComesInMind

Post by NoNameComesInMind » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:05 am

i'm addicted to this filter now, it's absolutely incredible, talk about keeping your source at bay even though it's a busy bus!

- It's a joy chopping freqs with this one, i feel like i am a grandmaster :D
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.

NoNameComesInMind

Post by NoNameComesInMind » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:00 pm

is this filter and or the overall Emerald tuned to A432hz scaling? or is the overall theme just egyptian? :)
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Several trial products have expired on weekend, we are uploading new installers for OSX and Windows for VST, AAX and AU formats.

If you need further technical support, please contact us through your Dashboard and send us a support ticket.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 pm

emErALd Windows trial setup files in upload.
emErALd OSX trial setup files in development.

1. Step by step installation and authorization process is detailed in product user manual.

2. Each trial product can be licensed two 2 times only.

3. Each trial license will expire after 30 days from the day that the license has been issued.

4. Acustica Audio products use a protection based into challenge–response authentication system. We don't send any serial code after purchase.

5. Install your product in a protected folder will result in protection malfunction.

6. Trial, commercial, free products can coexist.

7. Trial products and commercial are different products with different file names and different plugin identification.

If you need further assistance, please contact us through your Dashboard and send us a support ticket.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Emerald OSX trial setup files in uploaded.
Emerald Windows trial setup files in uploaded.

Features:
- CORE7, version 1.4.04x.
- OSX and Windows platform.
- 32 and 64 bits architecture.
- AAX, VST2 and AU plug-in format.
- Trial period extended to 30 days.

If you need further assistance, please contact us through Customer Area, Manager - Tickets, Submit Ticket, and send us a technical support ticket.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Andrums » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Any chance to see CORE7, version 1.4.04x. for full product in Dashboard?

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:46 pm

It should be core7 already! It was released in November!

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Andrums » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:01 am

I mean version 1.4.04x
I see only 1.4.009 in my Dashboard
Why try versions is newer then full versions on many products?
You must respect potential buyers.

solarduan
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Post by solarduan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 pm

I found the Emerald was uploaded the AAX for windows platform in August 2016!
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/christopher.duran.946
The Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in China mainland
Acustica Audio中国大陆唯一授权经销商:
Chengdu Audiophile Technology Co.,Ltd. of China mainland

heraldo_jones
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by heraldo_jones » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 am

Hi people! I've playing a few days with the new PA Lindell TE-100 which seems to model the same eq as Emerald and although the way it works can be a little bit weird I'm really liking it. Curves are smooth in the first dbs and more aggressive in the next ones, also have an analogue modelling (which I think does more about the linear characterictics of the freq response than with the thd response) which make it sounds great + an extra oversampling. I remember back in the day testing Emerald and not feeling anything special, but maybe I was biased for the high cpu consumption of AAX and the buttons response, but now I'm switching to Cubase Pro 8.5.2 and every AA product performs so much better than in Pro Tools. My trial reseted some time ago (I think) so I will try it again and compare to the Lindell with the same settings. Do you guys have a opinion between both of them? AA team ... Is Core9 update far in time?

Brian
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Brian » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:56 am

heraldo_jones wrote:Hi people! I've playing a few days with the new PA Lindell TE-100 which seems to model the same eq as Emerald and although the way it works can be a little bit weird I'm really liking it. Curves are smooth in the first dbs and more aggressive in the next ones, also have an analogue modelling (which I think does more about the linear characterictics of the freq response than with the thd response) which make it sounds great + an extra oversampling. I remember back in the day testing Emerald and not feeling anything special, but maybe I was biased for the high cpu consumption of AAX and the buttons response, but now I'm switching to Cubase Pro 8.5.2 and every AA product performs so much better than in Pro Tools. My trial reseted some time ago (I think) so I will try it again and compare to the Lindell with the same settings. Do you guys have a opinion between both of them? AA team ... Is Core9 update far in time?
I haven't trialed the Lindell yet, but FWIW they are modeling the UE 100 unit, which is tube based, versus the 1000 which is a different solid state unit (Emerald's inspiration).
Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in Taiwan.
Acustica Audio台灣授權經銷商
[email protected]

Mixing/Mastering Engineer at Sentient Sound Labs 覺知音樂工作室

Win10 x64 | Reaper5 | PT12 | Ableton Live 9

heraldo_jones
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by heraldo_jones » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Brian wrote:
heraldo_jones wrote: I haven't trialed the Lindell yet, but FWIW they are modeling the UE 100 unit, which is tube based, versus the 1000 which is a different solid state unit (Emerald's inspiration).
Great to hear that. I will try it on monday probably.