emErALd

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
User avatar
heraldo_jones
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Re: emErALd

Post by heraldo_jones » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:12 am

Downloded latest trial yesterday an tried to authorize but cannot, first time having a problem with authorizing. I submited a ticket yesterday, hope to see some light on Monday because I have not much days left in my Lindell trial.
___________________________________________________________________
HERALDO JONES / Mixing & mastering engineer
http://worldpremiereeg.com/ / Online Mixing & Mastering services

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3676
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: emErALd

Post by Support » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:51 pm

heraldo_jones wrote:Downloded latest trial yesterday an tried to authorize but cannot, first time having a problem with authorizing. I submited a ticket yesterday, hope to see some light on Monday because I have not much days left in my Lindell trial.
Did you get installer files from "OLD and Expired" folder?
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

User avatar
heraldo_jones
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Re: emErALd

Post by heraldo_jones » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Support wrote:
heraldo_jones wrote:Downloded latest trial yesterday an tried to authorize but cannot, first time having a problem with authorizing. I submited a ticket yesterday, hope to see some light on Monday because I have not much days left in my Lindell trial.
Did you get installer files from "OLD and Expired" folder?
Yes. I just checked my email account and have seen your mail. Hope to get a working trial soon.
___________________________________________________________________
HERALDO JONES / Mixing & mastering engineer
http://worldpremiereeg.com/ / Online Mixing & Mastering services

User avatar
solarduan
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:05 am
Location: Chengdu City,Sichuan Province,China mainland

Re: emErALd

Post by solarduan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:40 am

The New emErald trial version was available!
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/christopher.duran.946
The Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in China mainland
Acustica Audio中国大陆唯一授权经销商:
Chengdu Audiophile Technology Co.,Ltd. of China mainland

User avatar
solarduan
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:05 am
Location: Chengdu City,Sichuan Province,China mainland

Re: emErALd

Post by solarduan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 am

heraldo_jones wrote:
Support wrote:
heraldo_jones wrote:Downloded latest trial yesterday an tried to authorize but cannot, first time having a problem with authorizing. I submited a ticket yesterday, hope to see some light on Monday because I have not much days left in my Lindell trial.
Did you get installer files from "OLD and Expired" folder?
Yes. I just checked my email account and have seen your mail. Hope to get a working trial soon.
You can trial the emErald again,new trial installation files were available!
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/christopher.duran.946
The Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in China mainland
Acustica Audio中国大陆唯一授权经销商:
Chengdu Audiophile Technology Co.,Ltd. of China mainland

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3676
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: emErALd

Post by Support » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Yes! A new trial version been uploaded.

At this point all commercial products from CORE7 to CORE9 has a trial version for OS X and Windows in AAX, VST2 and AU format.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

lubomba
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: emErALd

Post by lubomba » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 pm

installed emerald again through aquarius, now knob behaviour is circular. how do I change it to linear?


edit: got it. (added knobcontrol 2 to xml)

Post Reply