PEARL IVORY CORAL

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Yannmagenta
User Level 0
User Level 0

PEARL IVORY CORAL

Post by Yannmagenta » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Have read much about the Pearl comp watched some vids about it and was amazed again... But it's not available anymore... So I was wondering about an alternative... If anyone can recommend something I can check...

Am also interested in the coral vs Ivory.... Pack I read some forums GS about the Mas.... Vs the Pq and was wondering about the comparison as a plugin... But checking vids it kind of was nearly as good... could not hear that much of a difference.

The coral comp has some Sand Am and Um settings are they as good as the standalone plugs, and what character does it emulate from those... Can someone clear this out for me... Have not tried the trials yet since I kind of want to check some other stuff first.

Thnx in advance.
Techno enthousiast, always been interested in mixing and mastering...
Trying to learn as much as i can.

scalawag
User Level II
User Level II

Re: PEARL IVORY CORAL

Post by scalawag » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:02 am

Pearl (9 with Ultramatch/sync)- Siemens ELA 75-15 Universal Equalizer and Auso-Siemens ELA 75-16 Compressor/Limiter. Just like the hardware, sales for this plugin are limited. The closest plugin to this that is for sale without limitation is the Emerald, as this was Siemens' response to the UE100/UE1000 mastering equalizers