Versatile in pre-sale

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
wrigout
User Level IV
User Level IV

Re: Versatile in pre-sale

Post by wrigout » Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 pm

"the sound of silence"

:mrgreen:

wrigout
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by wrigout » Sun May 08, 2016 12:49 pm

"No one knows" :cry:

wrigout
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by wrigout » Thu May 19, 2016 1:52 pm

I've been really patient :D

Can someone please answer the question ?

sethius
User Level II
User Level II

Post by sethius » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:44 am

I have the same problems. Cpu spikes, unresponsive controls and crashes. I've written on this forum and contacted support and all I've been told is that my computer isn't powerful enough when I have a 6-core 2013 Mac Pro. It's the latest model that Apple sell!!

I really hope they fix and update this product. All they seem to do is spend time on the other plugins and ignore this one that I spend good money on. It makes me sad because I think that their products are amazing, but their customer service is just really disappointing.

If they don't want to fix and update this plugin I wish they would just give me the money I spent on it as credit and I'll get a different plugin of theirs and pay the difference. I haven't used it on a single record, I've wasted money. It would be so easy for them to make me a happy customer!

mathias
Expert
Expert

Post by mathias » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:17 am

the idea of exchanging it with a different plugin sounds good to me.
maybe suggest that directly to support?
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox/x3, tracktion6/7, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6/7(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:04 pm

sethius wrote:I have the same problems. Cpu spikes, unresponsive controls and crashes. I've written on this forum and contacted support and all I've been told is that my computer isn't powerful enough when I have a 6-core 2013 Mac Pro. It's the latest model that Apple sell!!

I really hope they fix and update this product. All they seem to do is spend time on the other plugins and ignore this one that I spend good money on. It makes me sad because I think that their products are amazing, but their customer service is just really disappointing.

If they don't want to fix and update this plugin I wish they would just give me the money I spent on it as credit and I'll get a different plugin of theirs and pay the difference. I haven't used it on a single record, I've wasted money. It would be so easy for them to make me a happy customer!
Say something that is not true is lying, we are updating products, several ones are also re-sampled, but we are not working in Versatile update or upgrade and we will not say you something that is not true.

We can not fix a bad multi-CPU or bad multi-threading processing due we don't develop operation systems or audio host.

We are open to exchange your current product to other one, but will not fix anything due all our products use the same audio framework, anyway if will make you happy, we can do it.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

sethius
User Level II
User Level II

Post by sethius » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank you Enrique. I will email support and let you know which product I would like to exchange to. :D

wrigout
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by wrigout » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Hey !

I just received the up to date engine dll and now i can use versatile while tracking (main monitor eq).

I have no cracks or drop with a 128 buffer in reaper while recording or using vst synths.

I'm a happy camper now.

Thank you !

wrigout
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by wrigout » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello,

will this one be supported by aquarius too ?

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:10 pm

wrigout wrote:Hello,

will this one be supported by aquarius too ?
No, legacy products will not be added into Aquarius.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com