Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
Beatworld

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by Beatworld » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:53 am

waffleneck wrote:All you get on the noticeboard is problems.
Just your usual pre-order (initial release) process ;)

indyman797
User Level I
User Level I

Post by indyman797 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm

waffleneck wrote:* is anybody else just loving the shit out outta this package?

All you get on the noticeboard is problems. Open a ticket.

The Multiband Compressor/Expander is just so sweet.

No complaints here :mrgreen:
I'm so glad you said that! G can we get 2 threads happy users and people with issues? Not being insensitive but every time I look to see If anyone is as hyped as I am about this powerful tool I have to weed through 50 problem quotes to find one person who's offering new ways to use it or celebrating the fact that this tech keeps getting better. G 2 threads :lol:

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:16 am

Ivory3 Stereo EQ, DynEQ & DynEq Stereo updated to Rel B in your Dashboard.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

mathias
Expert
Expert

Post by mathias » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:34 pm

indyman797 wrote:

The Multiband Compressor/Expander is just so sweet.

I'm so glad you said that! G can we get 2 threads happy users and people with issues? Not being insensitive but every time I look to see If anyone is as hyped as I am about this powerful tool I have to weed through 50 problem quotes to find one person who's offering new ways to use it or celebrating the fact that this tech keeps getting better. G 2 threads :lol:
:) nice one!
it seems to be a bad habit of humans, to always talk loudly about the bad stuff und enjoy silently the good stuff ... i see it everywhere.

let's change that! :D

ivory 3 is a wonderful tool, great and useful!
yes there are some issues to be cleared with it, but that will hopefully come in the near future.
have a beautiful day everyone on here!!! ;)
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox/x3, tracktion6/7, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6/7(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

SlayermanGR
User Level II
User Level II

Post by SlayermanGR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 pm

I'll play the devil's advocate by saying that if Acustica had clearly stated when they released Ivory that the Stereo DYN EQ crashes and will soon be fixed, then you'd see less "complain" posts (although it's not a complaint, I prefer to leave a simple post saying that this plug doesn't work instead of overhauling Acustica's support for a matter that is already well known to them)...

Also I have to say that it's a bit unfair to discriminate users to "happy users" and "users with issues". Most of us are obviously very happy with what Acustica offers us and that's why we support them as well...

In the end, most users have found the solution to a problem just by reading the forum, not having to submit a ticket and wait for days for something that no matter what, will be mentioned & answered in the forum...

There's plenty of time and space for us to share our good experiences with Acustica, but if you can't even run a plugin you can't have any experience at all...
Last edited by SlayermanGR on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amethyst, Azure, Cobalt, Coral, Crimson, Diamond, Ebony, Gold, Ivory, Lemon, Lift, Lime, N4, Pearl, Pink 2, Pink, Pink Compressors, Ruby, Sand

indyman797
User Level I
User Level I

Post by indyman797 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm

SlayermanGR wrote:I'll play the devil's advocate by saying that if Acustica had clearly stated when they released Ivory that the Stereo DYN EQ crashes and will soon be fixed, then you'd see less "complain" posts (although it's not a complaint, I prefer to leave a simple post saying that this plug doesn't work instead of overhauling Acustica's support for a matter that is already well known to them)...

Also I have to say that it's a bit unfair to discriminate users to "happy users" and "users with issues". Most of us are obviously very happy with what Acustica offers us and that's why we support them as well...

In the end, most users have found the solution to a problem just by reading the forum, not having to submit a ticket and wait for days for something that no matter what will be mentioned & answered in the forum...

There's plenty of time and space for us to share our good experiences with Acustica, but if you can't even run a plugin you can't have any experience at all...
Every thing you said is true, but if we had a tech thread for each release we could advise people on GS forum to visit it here. What I is see and here about Acustica is good sounding plugins but to many problems. What I'm trying to say is for the benefit of new potential customers lets give them a chance to here more positive than negative because the positives out weigh the negative by far :!:

ce1909

Post by ce1909 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:32 pm

mathias wrote:
indyman797 wrote:

it seems to be a bad habit of humans, to always talk loudly about the bad stuff und enjoy silently the good stuff ... i see it everywhere.

;)
Yeah, lets change that. it starts at the top.
I'd be a happy user is the plugin didn't instantly crash when inserting an instance of the Dyn comps.

No response to my post or others users here with similar problem., just kind of blown off completely.

Also no a single response to the ticket that I left last week either. ( also no emails about updates)

Yes, lets change that!

mathias
Expert
Expert

Post by mathias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:37 am

yes, also true ... :|
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox/x3, tracktion6/7, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6/7(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:31 am

ce1909 wrote:
mathias wrote:
indyman797 wrote: I'm so glad you said that! G can we get 2 threads happy users and people with issues? Not being insensitive but every time I look to see If anyone is as hyped as I am about this powerful tool I have to weed through 50 problem quotes to find one person who's offering new ways to use it or celebrating the fact that this tech keeps getting better. G 2 threads :lol:

;)
Yeah, lets change that. it starts at the top.
I'd be a happy user is the plugin didn't instantly crash when inserting an instance of the Dyn comps.

No response to my post or others users here with similar problem., just kind of blown off completely.

Also no a single response to the ticket that I left last week either. ( also no emails about updates)

Yes, lets change that!
The stereo dynamic eq was crashing, tell us if the new version is working

Jelon_Li
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by Jelon_Li » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 am

单段压缩,操作界面没有PRE按钮,是只有压缩的控制部分吗?

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 am

Jelon_Li wrote:单段压缩,操作界面没有PRE按钮,是只有压缩的控制部分吗?
yes we avoided the "tone" in the single compressor instance so it is less cpu intensive and latency was reduced. If you need it you can use the multiband compressor or the dynaeq version, which is the "complete" strip channel. On dyneq just let the equalizer turned off, you have the full compressor working with all controls (for example also shmod). The only thing missing is the expander.

Avgatzeblouz
Expert
Expert

Post by Avgatzeblouz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:03 pm

giancarlo wrote:
yes we avoided the "tone" in the single compressor instance so it is less cpu intensive and latency was reduced. If you need it you can use the multiband compressor or the dynaeq version, which is the "complete" strip channel. On dyneq just let the equalizer turned off, you have the full compressor working with all controls (for example also shmod). The only thing missing is the expander.
Ah, d'accord, merci pour la clarification.
Samplitude Pro X3 suite - Sequoia 14 / Windows 10 pro x64 / Pearl / Titanium / N4 / Pink / Pink compressors / Prime Comp+Mix+Curve + Caribou comp + Black Eq + Black comp / Sand / Lime / Acquamarine / Emerald / Ultramarine / Silk / Gold / Cobalt / Ebony / Ivory / BlueEQ / Lemon / Magenta / Azure

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Andrums » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Avgatzeblouz wrote:
giancarlo wrote:
Ah, d'accord, merci pour la clarification.
Теперь всё ясно.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Users having crashes with Ivory3 DynEQ commercial, please download and install new release.

- IVORY3 DYNEQ Rel B for OSX.
- IVORY3 DYNEQ Rel C for Windows.

Users having crashes with Ivory3 DynEQ Stereo commercial, please download and install new release.

- IVORY3 DYNEQ STEREO Rel B OSX.
- IVORY3 DYNEQ STEREO Rel B Windows.

At this moment there is no update for trial version.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:54 pm

Preset additional files for Ivory3 are IVORY3DYNEQSTEREOPRESET.N2S, IVORY3COMP3BPRESET.N2S, and IVORY3DYNEQPRESET.N2S.

Use IVORY3COMP3BPRESET.N2S file for Ivory3 Compressor 3 band (MAC-3).
Use IVORY3DYNEQPRESET.N2S file for Ivory3 Dynamic EQ (IAE-4).
Use IVORY3DYNEQSTEREOPRESET.N2S file for Ivory3 Dynamic EQ Stereo (IAE-5).

Preset file should be moved manually to correct folder(s).
. Acustica folder for VST 32 bits *.
. Acustica64 folder for VST 64 bits *.
. Shared AU components folder for Audio Units 32 and 64 bits.
. AAX plug-ins folder for AAX 32 and 64 bits.

* Windows path are not fixed and user can change it during installation.

At this moment, there is no preset files for Ivory trial.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com