Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 am

giancarlo wrote:uploaded 48-88 update in Aquarius
On Mac, Aquarius crashed installing the 48-88 updates and tested this a few times. Perhaps is the permission issue or something. Kindly check.

The only way is to completely remove Ivory3, reinstall and everything works without issues.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1549
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by zabukowski » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 am

davidgary73 wrote:
giancarlo wrote:uploaded 48-88 update in Aquarius
On Mac, Aquarius crashed installing the 48-88 updates and tested this a few times. Perhaps is the permission issue or something. Kindly check.

The only way is to completely remove Ivory3, reinstall and everything works without issues.
Please attach the log file.

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 am

zabukowski wrote:
davidgary73 wrote:
giancarlo wrote:uploaded 48-88 update in Aquarius
On Mac, Aquarius crashed installing the 48-88 updates and tested this a few times. Perhaps is the permission issue or something. Kindly check.

The only way is to completely remove Ivory3, reinstall and everything works without issues.
Please attach the log file.
Opps..i did not save it. I just remove Ivory3 completely and reinstall which did the trick.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3382
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by Support » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am

davidgary73 wrote:
Opps..i did not save it. I just remove Ivory3 completely and reinstall which did the trick.
Without delete Ivory from stage area?
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am

Support wrote:
davidgary73 wrote:
Opps..i did not save it. I just remove Ivory3 completely and reinstall which did the trick.
Without delete Ivory from stage area?
Yes..i did not remove or delete any Ivory files from stage area and it installed properly.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

infomastering
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by infomastering » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 pm

update worked flawlessly here on MAC

orgelmeister
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by orgelmeister » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am

I've the first version of 25. september and the plugin is unusable because of crunches and CPU overload. Is there an update? How can I do it?
Thanks

daniele

philou72
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by philou72 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

orgelmeister wrote:I've the first version of 25. september and the plugin is unusable because of crunches and CPU overload. Is there an update? How can I do it?
Thanks

daniele
Hi,
Edit the XML file, at the bottom change the dsp buffer (512) to 1024. It should be ok, if not try a higher value.
That works for me ;)
<DSPBUFFER> 2048 </DSPBUFFER>

Good luck

orgelmeister
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by orgelmeister » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm

I upgraded thorough Aquarius (not Aquarius Lite)

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3382
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by Support » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm


Hi,
Edit the XML file, at the bottom change the dsp buffer (512) to 1024. It should be ok, if not try a higher value.
That works for me ;)
<DSPBUFFER> 2048 </DSPBUFFER>
You can do it, but several EVF (envelope follower) are linked to plug-in buffer, so we can not ensure plug-in will behave same as before.

We suggest you to increase audio host and interface buffer, avoid "live input" settings in track or object level processing (Samplitude, Reaper).
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

philou72
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by philou72 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 am

Support wrote:

Hi,
Edit the XML file, at the bottom change the dsp buffer (512) to 1024. It should be ok, if not try a higher value.
That works for me ;)
<DSPBUFFER> 2048 </DSPBUFFER>
You can do it, but several EVF (envelope follower) are linked to plug-in buffer, so we can not ensure plug-in will behave same as before.

We suggest you to increase audio host and interface buffer, avoid "live input" settings in track or object level processing (Samplitude, Reaper).
I didn't know that, I'll try an A/B comparaison and let you know ;)

philou72
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: Ivory3 TBR on 12th-15th Sept

Post by philou72 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:23 pm

philou72 wrote:
Support wrote:

Hi,
Edit the XML file, at the bottom change the dsp buffer (512) to 1024. It should be ok, if not try a higher value.
That works for me ;)
<DSPBUFFER> 2048 </DSPBUFFER>
You can do it, but several EVF (envelope follower) are linked to plug-in buffer, so we can not ensure plug-in will behave same as before.

We suggest you to increase audio host and interface buffer, avoid "live input" settings in track or object level processing (Samplitude, Reaper).
I didn't know that, I'll try an A/B comparaison and let you know ;)
After ABing (A=Buffer 512, B=buffer 2048), there's no audible difference.
I upload the summing of the 2 files (B is phase reversed).
Attachments
Loop buffer sum-phase rev.mp3
(173.45 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Post Reply