Today we'll release it
- removed the "silence issue" when rendering
- faster response, better feeling about the whole thing
- accurate frequency response (improved 44.1 Khz behaviour, this is the first time it happens in ALL our products)
- new native rate, 48Khz. It is also better than previous 48Khz releases, we'll use this new technique everywhere now
- fixed the bypass bug, caused by input-trim control
We'll try to release later also a native 88.2 Khz
Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm downloading this now. But there weren't any notifications that it went up? Glad to have it though...
Win7 64-bit i7 3930K, RME MADI FX, N3S/N4, Amber, Aquamarine, Amethyst, Black Series, Blue, Cobalt, Coral, Diamond, Ebony, Emerald, Gold, Green, Honey, Ivory, Lemon, Lime, Magenta, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Comp, Purple, Sand, Scarlet, Titanium, Ultramarine, White