Ivory IAE-2 (Eq bundle)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
Support
Expert
Expert

Re: Ivory IAE-2 (Eq bundle)

Post by Support » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Ivory Windows trial setup files in upload.
Ivory OSX trial setup files in development.

1. Step by step installation and authorization process is detailed in product user manual.

2. Each trial product can be licensed two 2 times only.

3. Each trial license will expire after 30 days from the day that the license has been issued.

4. Acustica Audio products use a protection based into challenge–response authentication system. We don't send any serial code after purchase.

5. Install your product in a protected folder will result in protection malfunction.

6. Trial, commercial, free products can coexist.

7. Trial products and commercial are different products with different file names and different plugin identification.

If you need further assistance, please contact us through your Dashboard and send us a support ticket.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:12 pm

will Ivory be core8 some day ?
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:19 pm

[email protected] wrote:will Ivory be core8 some day ?
There is no Ivory under development currently.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:24 pm

so ivory who cost much more than scarlet is not even considered to get core8 ?
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Ivory IAE-2 version 2 OSX trial setup files in uploaded.
Ivory IAE-2 version 2 Windows trial setup files in uploaded.

Features:
- CORE7, version 1.4.042.
- OSX and Windows platform.
- 32 and 64 bits architecture.
- AAX, VST2 and AU plug-in format.
- Trial period extended to 30 days.

If you need further assistance, please contact us through Customer Area, Manager - Tickets, Submit Ticket, and send us a technical support ticket.

Please, remember support service is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 CET.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:53 pm

cool that older plugins get 30 days trials also :D

i still have a question no one of you wont answer properly.

but i can try to ask in another way

is Ivory a candidate for core8 in the future

i know its not scheduled right now

but does it have a big potential being much better in core8 or does that only apply to scarlet of those two ?

does the ivory have the potential to be on the same level as scarlet 3. yes or no please

this answer i actually customers deserves to know so they don't buy the one with the highest price and it turns out the cheaper one is much better and ivory will newer be on the same level

and please answer before scarlet is going scarlet 3 then i loose unnecessary money

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:23 am

So ivory cant be core 8 ? And sound better ?

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 am

cool that older plugins get 30 days trials also
All current trial products available in our web shop.
is Ivory a candidate for core8 in the future
We are not working in Ivory3.
but does it have a big potential being much better in core8 or does that only apply to scarlet of those two ?

does the ivory have the potential to be on the same level as scarlet 3. yes or no please
We don't understand the question.
this answer i actually customers deserves to know so they don't buy the one with the highest price and it turns out the cheaper one is much better and ivory will newer be on the same level

and please answer before scarlet is going scarlet 3 then i loose unnecessary money
Sorry we can not respond due we don't understand you.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:12 pm

ok so ivory 2 is as good as ivory eq can get then

there will be no ivory 3 because it cant get better sounding than it is already in core 7

but scarlet can get better in core 8 therefore scarlet would be the best to buy because its cheaper and it will be superior to ivory wont it ?

Avgatzeblouz
Expert
Expert

Post by Avgatzeblouz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm

[email protected] wrote:ok so ivory 2 is as good as ivory eq can get then

there will be no ivory 3 because it cant get better sounding than it is already in core 7

but scarlet can get better in core 8 therefore scarlet would be the best to buy because its cheaper and it will be superior to ivory wont it ?
You know I don't think one is superior. They are both very clean Eq, and in that league it comes down to taste and music genre. As far as I understood, Core8 does not bring superior quality to the Eq world, just faster loading times. The issue I think you're facing is that you can't resell Ivory. So you can't wait to try out Scarlett3 and decide to resell Ivory after if you want to.
Samplitude Pro X3 suite - Sequoia 14 / Windows 10 pro x64 / Pearl / Titanium / N4 / Pink / Pink compressors / Prime Comp+Mix+Curve + Caribou comp + Black Eq + Black comp / Sand / Lime / Acquamarine / Emerald / Ultramarine / Silk / Gold / Cobalt / Ebony / Ivory / BlueEQ / Lemon / Magenta / Azure

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 pm

well i do love ivory, i guess i wished it was a little better at the top end

but again i have MMeQ, i cant find an Acqua that is better sounding than that one in the top end

what i dont get an answer on is why is Scarlet going core 8 but not ivory

it makes no scene making Scarlet core 8 if nothing is gained in sound so thats why i ask all these questions hehe

can someone please clear that up

and i shut up haha :)

dont get me wrong i love both Acquas and Nebula, all are great tools for the right task :)

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:18 pm

my guess ...

Any 'new' development would use the latest Core engine ... regardless if there are direct benefits.

I would assume that the ultimate goal is ONE master engine Core. The cost to maintain more than one Core would be something to justify.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

SteDal
Expert
Expert

Post by SteDal » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:29 pm

(double post - deleted)
Last edited by SteDal on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.95

SteDal
Expert
Expert

Post by SteDal » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 pm

[email protected] wrote:well i do love ivory, i guess i wished it was a little better at the top end

but again i have MMeQ, i cant find an Acqua that is better sounding than that one in the top end

what i dont get an answer on is why is Scarlet going core 8 but not ivory

it makes no scene making Scarlet core 8 if nothing is gained in sound so thats why i ask all these questions hehe

can someone please clear that up

and i shut up haha :)

dont get me wrong i love both Acquas and Nebula, all are great tools for the right task :)
One of the benefits of Core8 is a lower RAM consumption: the new engine is able to load almost instantly just the vectors you really need at each moment (see the demo video for Pink that GC has just published).

This is of a special importance for Scarlet, because it's a twin-mono eq (not just a stereo one), so it consumes twice the resources than a regular stereo eq such as Ivory.
This makes Scarlet a perfect candidate for Core8.

Moreover, please remember that Scarlet 3 isn't just an upgrade of the previous ones.
Everything has been entirely re-sampled from scratch with a gain excursion limited to +/-6dB, a range clearly aimed at mastering purposes.
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.95

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:18 am

thanks stedal youre the man

now this was a good answer that i can understand

Scarlet 3 is resampeled from the ground

that is making me believe scarlet 3 will be a beast on its own

and dethrone Ivory badly hehe

i dont see that as a bad thing, ivory is still good except at the top end to my ears, but as i said i have nebula to take on what i dont have in my acquas , still to this day Pearl has some of the best sounding tops IMO, but i hav still not tried the White hehe i wanted to wait a little with that one

everything must move forward right :)

cheers to you stedal for giving such a good answer i really appreciate it

that also makes me pretty sure ivory stays where it is

and will make the scarlet the best buy of the surgical mastering eq`s acquas got, thats at least what makes most sense hehe

from now on i will only buy core 8 products

i even consider core 7 as old tech now

Amethyst proved that with its compressor

that doesn't make core 7 bad, but to insure i get the best for my investments core 8 is the way to go

man i wished Amethyst was planned in core 8 from the start hehe,
im pleased by the sound of it but the comp has some issues, it sounds beautiful when i hit the right spot for it on vocals though so im waiting for amethyst 2 core 8 already
hehe

Cheers