GREEN rel J with additional frequencies out !

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
kylen

Re: GREEN rel J with additional frequencies out !

Post by kylen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:23 am

Green2 again, Win7-32. Last controller to the right is shelf, 26K boost at 9db. Switch band off, all knobs for that band rotate full counter clockwise. Switch that band back in and the full wideband audio (not just that band) decreases in volume about 9db, knobs rotate but return to full ccw on mouse-up, sound doesn't change.

Support closed last ticket cant re-create. Suggest maybe trying Win7-32 Reaper 5.04 with a bit of memory pressure. Task manager said Reaper memory utilized was 1GB, 70% of available. It's not too hard to get memory pressure on 32bit as you know. A couple of Green's will do it. Just a thought...

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Ticket TECH-0000001400 opened again.
We replayed on 12.10.2015 15:58:49, 72 hours after ticket replay, system send you a reminder and then close the ticket.

PS: You also can re-open the ticket when you want.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

kylen

Post by kylen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Well nevermind. I tried Green2 again today with no memory pressure, something like 65% free memory according to task manager and the symptoms are the same. If you guys can't recreate it or you don't have any tools to trace anything then I guess that's it...I'd vote for a trace log tool though if I was to suggest a new Acqua feature.