Green release B

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
mightymosaic
Member
Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Green release B

Post by mightymosaic » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:46 pm

udo wrote:SUPPORT WROTE

We are working on several projects, products and also bug fixing at the same time. We will not release a new update if our beta test team don't give us an approved, Green Eq is under beta test phase now.


You forgot to mention that you are also busy creating a shop. Maybe because of all this work at the same time you should set yourself priorities! Stop selling unfinished products and let your potential customers wait until you find the time for updates followed by updates...After sale service is very important especially when you are selling not fully functional products. I bought so far six of your Acqua plug-ins and I really like them, what I don't like is the fact that they are- so far- only limited functional and one has to wait until all of this problems have been sorted out!

Regards
Ive bought all of the latest Aqua plugins and they are working perfectly fine for me with no bugs.
Last edited by mightymosaic on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11142
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Green release B

Post by giancarlo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:58 pm

mightymosaic wrote:
udo wrote:SUPPORT WROTE

We are working on several projects, products and also bug fixing at the same time. We will not release a new update if our beta test team don't give us an approved, Green Eq is under beta test phase now.

You forgot to mention that you are also busy creating a shop. Maybe because of all this work at the same time you should set yourself priorities! Stop selling unfinished products and let your potential customers wait until you find the time for updates followed by updates...After sale service is very important especially when you are selling not fully functional products. I bought so far six of your Acqua plug-ins and I really like them, what I don't like is the fact that they are- so far- only limited functional and one has to wait until all of this problems have been sorted out!

Regards


we solved all issues, we are starting betatesting things right now, so expect a massive update soon

mightymosaic
Member
Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Green release B

Post by mightymosaic » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 pm

giancarlo wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:
udo wrote:SUPPORT WROTE

We are working on several projects, products and also bug fixing at the same time. We will not release a new update if our beta test team don't give us an approved, Green Eq is under beta test phase now.

You forgot to mention that you are also busy creating a shop. Maybe because of all this work at the same time you should set yourself priorities! Stop selling unfinished products and let your potential customers wait until you find the time for updates followed by updates...After sale service is very important especially when you are selling not fully functional products. I bought so far six of your Acqua plug-ins and I really like them, what I don't like is the fact that they are- so far- only limited functional and one has to wait until all of this problems have been sorted out!

Regards


we solved all issues, we are starting betatesting things right now, so expect a massive update soon
I'm excited for the new engine!

udo
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: Germany / Namibia-Africa

Re: Green release B

Post by udo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 am

UDO WROTE:

You forgot to mention that you are also busy creating a shop. Maybe because of all this work at the same time you should set yourself priorities! Stop selling unfinished products and let your potential customers wait until you find the time for updates followed by updates...After sale service is very important especially when you are selling not fully functional products. I bought so far six of your Acqua plug-ins and I really like them, what I don't like is the fact that they are- so far- only limited functional and one has to wait until all of this problems have been sorted out!

Regards[/quote]



we solved all issues, we are starting betatesting things right now, so expect a massive update soon[/quote]


Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks, that are good news! I'm looking forward to the improvements and your new developments. Keep on keeping on! Regards

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: Green release B

Post by flipnautold » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

udo
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: Germany / Namibia-Africa

Re: Green release B

Post by udo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:24 pm

https://instagram.com/p/0K16WNtr6U/


WOW!! - IS THAT NOW THE MASTER OF MASTERS? M....ec M*E2

Are we going to get it?

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3459
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: Green release B

Post by Support » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 pm

One of our next products, but if has a little delay due old products and general engine update.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

udo
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: Germany / Namibia-Africa

Re: Green release B

Post by udo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Support wrote:One of our next products, but if has a little delay due old products and general engine update.
OK, THAT'S GREAT! THANX.

Regards

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: Green release B

Post by flipnautold » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 pm

you should all follow them on instagram and share these pictures in your social networks...

Helps to grow...

There are more pictures btw. Look! 8-)
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

Post Reply