Titanium2 in PRE-ORDER!

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
DeNto
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Titanium2 in PRE-ORDER!

Post by DeNto » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Yeah it´s a very good upgrade. Titanium 2 has been heavily improved. Good work guys
Aquamarine, Murano, EQP1, Green, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Titanium, Trinity Eq, Ochre, Red, Amethyst.F*******e,SPL, Drawmer,N*****n KH 310a

bryan7nebula
User Level X
User Level X

Post by bryan7nebula » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 pm

I'm looking forward to using this, and I am glad bugs have not been reported.

But ... the highlights on the knobs cover up the white lines on the knobs, so it can be difficult to see where your settings are. Seems like this would be an easy and obvious fix in development. Just make the lines longer and dim the highlights a bit.

:(

bryan7nebula
User Level X
User Level X

Post by bryan7nebula » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:04 pm

where.jpg
Anyone care to guess where my settings are? :)

basaristudios
Expert
Expert

Post by basaristudios » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:20 pm

bryan7nebula wrote:
where.jpg
To get a better mix on any plugin i always ignore the numbers
and arrows...they tend to get my OCD and attention and forget
how actually it sounds...so i blank it out in my head like it
is not there to begin with.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

bryan7nebula wrote:I'm looking forward to using this, and I am glad bugs have not been reported.

But ... the highlights on the knobs cover up the white lines on the knobs, so it can be difficult to see where your settings are. Seems like this would be an easy and obvious fix in development. Just make the lines longer and dim the highlights a bit.

:(
I have voiced my complaint in beta over this. Hope it gets fixed.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

mathias
Expert
Expert

Post by mathias » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:36 pm

bryan7nebula wrote:
where.jpg
good example.

i guess it would suffice to make the mark on the knobs a dark grey, so they are seen "through" the reflections.
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox/x3, tracktion6/7, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6/7(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

robschroeder
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by robschroeder » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:33 am

Take a pencil and mark in on the monitor :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No really: Some GUI is very difficult in AA world. That's why I love this 2D flat look of Lime. But I also have to admit that I tend more and more to ignore 'which' settings I made and let my ears decide.

Phelix

Post by Phelix » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Really like how this thing can massage a full mix, ShMod is a wonderful addition. Mid-band is now way more predictable and has a comfortable transition into the highs. Single-band version also works nicely, preferably earlier in the chain. Both of them great for a bit of sweetness. Off cause Titanium does have differences from the hw, but I’m convinced it’s in the right ballpark, which to me is enough with all the advantages software have. Well done Acustica!

– With the above achievement I would love to see a take on one of the older type LA-TwoA’s, with slower release and thicker sound for vocals.

I agree the highlights on the knobs should be reduced a bit. Also I think lettering needs more spacing. Working on a Retina, everything becomes quite compressed and things start to clash. In general scalable or multiple size GUIs would be most welcome!

Optional external side chain should be labeled 'EXT' or 'SC'. To me ’SIDE' reflects more of a M/S feature.
Btw: T-2 manual is missing in documents archive.
Ableton⎜Studio One⎜Reaper⎜VST2⎜macOS10.13⎜[email protected]/32GB⎜RME ADI-2 Pro⎜ATC

bamboo
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by bamboo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 pm

thanx guys for the free update didnt knew was free so i am really hppy about this