Magenta Eq (general discussion)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
kels
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Magenta Eq

Post by kels » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:54 pm

What an aggressivity in your last mail, I'm really surprised !!! Is that your way to go with customers like me ?

I did read again all my replies and it was all about helping AND telling other people that this specific brand of audio gear include nice people like you, and, if you have a bad one, there should'nt be any problem to replace that.

sorry, again, if we misunderstood each other.

mathias
Expert
Expert

Post by mathias » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 pm

i think there is misunderstanding somewhere.

i don't read giancarlos words as aggressive or against any of your statements, kels. it may very well be the language barrier ... as often when it comes to emotional aspects in communication.

i read the last comment of gian as an explanation, that the owner of the unit that was sampled here does not want to send it in for repair. understandable, as there is always a risk with shipping.
and the rest i understand as a statement, that he does not know, how other studios with techpeople deal with issues like this.

i think it is just some thoughts about all this and then today was a long workday for them, with travelling and sampling ...

peace, mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude pro x3, waveform 9 (tracktion), reaper
system 2: mac osx el capitan - reaper(64bit), waveform 9 (64bit), mixbus 6

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 am

kels wrote:What an aggressivity in your last mail, I'm really surprised !!! Is that your way to go with customers like me ?

I did read again all my replies and it was all about helping AND telling other people that this specific brand of audio gear include nice people like you, and, if you have a bad one, there should'nt be any problem to replace that.

sorry, again, if we misunderstood each other.
no I don't answer to emails in general
The only email I run is "giancarlo", you recognize me easily ;)

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:18 am

if you consider "email" my post, no, it is not aggressive, at least I didn't intend to be aggressive
Really units are sold in that way, because they did.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:27 am

if there is something aggressive, where? :D
even reading it again it is not... I try to explain, it's not maybe a fault of the specific hardware company, there is a lot of hardware shipped with wrong labels. Someone even replaced things before sampling, and we even could do that. Italo is able to open and repair it...but why he should?
It is a band for a particular setting, and it is not really a stopper: you read a value and the value is different, we experienced it sooooo many times on hardware.

kj.metissage
User Level V
User Level V

Post by kj.metissage » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:20 am

So, where is that final GUI ;) ?

cpwade
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by cpwade » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 am

mightymosaic wrote:Just pre ordered! super excited about these upcoming releases!
Ha! yes! Good things are happening. Please, everyone relax. What we have is time and time again the clash of cultures for as long as I have been here, 7+ years. American/English vs the Italian style. It's nice too. Go to Italy and you will hopefully understand that stylistically and placement of time importance is very different than the states or London. I'm In high country Colorado so I can relate and nothing liberal and huggy here. I want to share a quick analogy on Acustia Audio, and I've had my battles and love affairs over the years on this forum.

Ever drive a Maserati or even a Fiat? You have to love her and kiss her before you even attempt to start it. It's art given wings. You jump in late for work like we Americans love to do, and she'll say "* you". And won't .

Start.

*!

Some say it's the relays and "no fuses" style of design, I say it's about connectivity and emotion. Just like the software you are bashing/loving/impatient for. GC can attest we have been on both sides of the lovers quarrel over the years. I stand steadfast. It is what it is. It's special and alive. Be respectful. If you push too hard, and impatient, you will be shunned. The simple advantage of the beautiful girl nebula, is that... it's easy to predict once you understand the game.

If you are an ass, you will be ignored. Business is run this way all over southern Europe. It's frankly, refreshing, frustrating and awesome. Just like my girl. Be nice and she puts out. Game on.

It's worth every heartache.

Source: I am an American married to a Genovese national. Once, at a bar in Venice she took out two guys whom targeted me as American. I've never heard so much shouting. They quivered. She suggested that I claim to be Canadian next time I travel home. :D

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:10 am

lol

cjperez
User Level X
User Level X

Need promo Coupon from orange eq purchase to put towards Mag

Post by cjperez » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi giancarlo.. I purchased the orange eq on saturday and it's workin great. (I have my order# and everything didnt want to put that here) per instruction on the web site regarding the Magenta EQ(which i want to pre-order now) i sent an email to the sales department for the payback promo coupon so i can put that to the magenta eq. I sent also a support ticket . Today i got an automated response and it looked like this

(Reporting-MTA: dns; smtpcmd02.ad.aruba.it [62.149.128.202]
Received-From-MTA: dns; http://www.acustica-audio.com [46.28.53.176]
Arrival-Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:55:06 +0200

Final-recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
Last-attempt-Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 19:10:14 +0200)

I didnt want to send another one so i figured i would post here just incase....

If doing it here was the wrong place, i sincerely apologize.
I dont want to be left out of the promo so i'm a bit anxious. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

PS: I tried to send you a pm but i dont have messenger on this computer..
Intel Core i7 5820k 3.3ghz. 32gigs Ram, Samsung SSD, MSI X99A motherboard, Cubase 8, H******* Mixbus 3.3 & 2.5, Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Yamaha N8 Mixers. Win. 7 64 bit.

Support
Expert
Expert

Re: Need promo Coupon from orange eq purchase to put towards

Post by Support » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am

cjperez wrote:Hi giancarlo.. I purchased the orange eq on saturday and it's workin great. (I have my order# and everything didnt want to put that here) per instruction on the web site regarding the Magenta EQ(which i want to pre-order now) i sent an email to the sales department for the payback promo coupon so i can put that to the magenta eq. I sent also a support ticket . Today i got an automated response and it looked like this

(Reporting-MTA: dns; smtpcmd02.ad.aruba.it [62.149.128.202]
Received-From-MTA: dns; http://www.acustica-audio.com [46.28.53.176]
Arrival-Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:55:06 +0200

Final-recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
Last-attempt-Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 19:10:14 +0200)

I didnt want to send another one so i figured i would post here just incase....

If doing it here was the wrong place, i sincerely apologize.
I dont want to be left out of the promo so i'm a bit anxious. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

PS: I tried to send you a pm but i dont have messenger on this computer..
Using the correct email address normally you get better results (:? ) for example: [email protected]
You should contact sales thru ticket or email: [email protected]
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

cjperez
User Level X
User Level X

Post by cjperez » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:36 pm

I got through with the coupon. ANd just purchase the Magenta EQ... got it for 95 euro. Excited for the release..
Intel Core i7 5820k 3.3ghz. 32gigs Ram, Samsung SSD, MSI X99A motherboard, Cubase 8, H******* Mixbus 3.3 & 2.5, Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Yamaha N8 Mixers. Win. 7 64 bit.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 pm

kj.metissage wrote:So, where is that final GUI ;) ?
;) it is in front of me right now

kj.metissage
User Level V
User Level V

Post by kj.metissage » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 pm

giancarlo wrote:
kj.metissage wrote:So, where is that final GUI ;) ?
;) it is in front of me right now
Such a tease haha !

C'mon, be nice to your customers ;).

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:55 pm

I can't. I promised :D

flipnautold
Expert
Expert