Magenta Eq (general discussion)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
gussyg
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Magenta Eq

Post by gussyg » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:28 pm

haven't gone through the whole thread , but do we have a manual ?

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 pm

gussyg wrote:haven't gone through the whole thread , but do we have a manual ?
V1 uploaded several days ago, see in you Magenta box download folders, it is the same for each Acqua Effect plug-in. We will upload a new version with more detailed information, and also full installation screenshots in OSX and Windows.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Yllet wrote:Looking forward to try this one out. No .ser file is created for me however, on win 7-64 bit, using 32-bit plugin and host. I installed in legacy and admin mode...

/J
Go reading here Board index / Acqua Effects / Announcements / Six steps for put on Acqua Effect plug-ins
4. Serial file creation
Run your sequencer or audio host and create a new session (avoid templates). Remember: Acustica Audio recommend to run your sequencer or audio host with administrator privilege. The new Acqua Effect plug-in(s) should be scanned, detected, and added into the available list of plug-ins. Load your new Acqua Effect plug-in(s) and you will see a message asking for authorization. A serial file (.SER) will be created into your Acustica/Acustica64 folder.
IMPORTANT: Serial file will not be created if your user account does not have the privileges to write in the Acustica/Acustica64 folder. If you are not able to change account privileges, contact us for an alternative mode.
NOTE: please try to avoid architecture or format adapters in this step.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 21&t=28273
Best regards,

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

Yllet
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Yllet » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:16 pm

For those of you having trouble installing on win 7, be sure to run both the installer and your host as administrator (right click) and the serial should be created. Even though my windows says I'm admin and have all the rights, it didn't worked before I did as above. Thank´s support.

/Jon

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Yllet wrote:For those of you having trouble installing on win 7, be sure to run both the installer and your host as administrator (right click) and the serial should be created. Even though my windows says I'm admin and have all the rights, it didn't worked before I did as above. Thank´s support.

/Jon
NOTE: please try to avoid architecture or format adapters in this step.
Best regards,

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Yllet wrote:For those of you having trouble installing on win 7, be sure to run both the installer and your host as administrator (right click) and the serial should be created. Even though my windows says I'm admin and have all the rights, it didn't worked before I did as above. Thank´s support.

/Jon
Support ticket please...
Best regards,

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Yllet wrote:Looking forward to try this one out. No .ser file is created for me however, on win 7-64 bit, using 32-bit plugin and host. I installed in legacy and admin mode...

/J
Did you launch it once so it can create the ser file?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

nonstandardryder

Post by nonstandardryder » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:17 am

Is this available for purchase yet?

himhui
Expert
Expert

Post by himhui » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am

nonstandardryder wrote:Is this available for purchase yet?
Yes..
Xeon E5-2697 v4/Win10 x64/64G ram/ Quadro K620
Reaper 5.974/X-Touch
Prism Orpheus/ RME Babyface Pro

PaulyD
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by PaulyD » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:15 am

I just got this installed with the Mastering Pack and started using it on a 96 KHz mastering session. It looks great! It sounds great! And...64-bit AU! w00t! Luv, luv, and luv some more! Great job, Acustica Audio! :D

Paul

SETHH
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by SETHH » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 am

Something seems to be wrong after I updated to the released version... Or maybe it's beacause of the mastering pack. The low pass doesn't work at all and the high pass only has one setting, which is actually a low pass setting. Am I the only one with this problem?

EDIT: I tried reinstalling first the 3 rack size version and the problem was gone. Everything works perfect again. I tried reinstalling the mastering pack again and then the problem came back. Is anyone else having this problem with the mastering pack? I can work with the non-mastering pack version, but I hope this gets fixed. The bigger GUI was better.
MacBook Pro i7 2.6 GHz / 16 GB / OS X 10.8.5
RME Fireface UCX
Cubase 8
Nebula 3 Server 64-bit

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Andrums » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:24 am

Same problem here.
And 28-1k5 bend boost/cut switch problem

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:38 am

ok perfect open a ticket so it can be issued correctly to developers.

SETHH
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by SETHH » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:55 am

I found a fix already. An odd one. I checked the dashboard of the mastering pack for updates - while the name & version of the setup file was the same, I saw it was slightly bigger than the one I got a few days ago and it had been uploaded yesterday. The OS X version. I tried installing it and everything works with the mastering pack now. Why would they upload a buggy version and then upload a fixed one without telling people is the question... Anyway, all good now!
MacBook Pro i7 2.6 GHz / 16 GB / OS X 10.8.5
RME Fireface UCX
Cubase 8
Nebula 3 Server 64-bit

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:11 pm

SETHH wrote:I found a fix already. An odd one. I checked the dashboard of the mastering pack for updates - while the name & version of the setup file was the same, I saw it was slightly bigger than the one I got a few days ago and it had been uploaded yesterday. The OS X version. I tried installing it and everything works with the mastering pack now. Why would they upload a buggy version and then upload a fixed one without telling people is the question... Anyway, all good now!
yes there was a buggy version released for a mistake.
Simply they upload the "wrong" 1.3.811