Magenta Eq (general discussion)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
pablo1980
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: Magenta Eq

Post by pablo1980 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:22 pm

That´s allright, I don´t want to be too demanding or worse. I love this community and I know you put your heart and soul in everything Nebulae.

Also, I don´t want the people who bought it til yesterday feel deceived. I will speak with Antonello to see what can be done.

Again, thanks for you hard work and patience with us geeks, Giancarlo

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:37 pm

ok!

Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Post by Antonello » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:53 am

mtalavera wrote: Not sure if retina display means it is designed for Macs only and since I'm using Windows it would not apply.
The hi-res pack is thinked to run the plug-in in the hi-res monitors (for example: monitors with resolution >= Full-Hd).
It's not important if you run Win or OSX, it's important the monitor resolution.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 am

Not sure if retina display means it is designed for Macs only and since I'm using Windows it would not apply.
Retina display it is a Apple product/technology with trademark. The translation into PC world is 2K to 4K or (Ultra-high-definition television). Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Display_resolution.

NOTE: Loudness war is over and we win = K-16. Japan 2020 will be broadcast at 8K.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 am

You replace existing one. Manually you could configure a separate plug if you want.
Example:

<DATAPATH> MAGENTAEQ.N2S </DATAPATH>
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Post by Antonello » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:40 am

Pablo1980 wrote:Yes, I think it wasn´t very clear, if the 15th was included. I know it´s not a lot of money but if I then have to buy the 48k pack, I won´t be able to grab this one.

Maybe you can extend another day for us loosers that were left out of the presale?

thanks!

maniak and Pablo1980
Contact us at:
[email protected]

Use as object "Magenta - Presale request"

We'll manage a manual transaction for you.
I hope you'll appreciate our effort.

Antonello

pablo1980
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by pablo1980 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks Antonello and Giancarlo!

Your efforts are deeply apreciated. Everytime I had to contact you folks you have responded in a timely and helpful manner.

Also I would like to point out that this is one of the only forums I visit where there's always a good vibe. Vi control would be the other one.

Again, thanks for your effort!

maniak
User Level X
User Level X

Post by maniak » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Thank you! ;)
Antonello wrote:
Pablo1980 wrote:Yes, I think it wasn´t very clear, if the 15th was included. I know it´s not a lot of money but if I then have to buy the 48k pack, I won´t be able to grab this one.

Maybe you can extend another day for us loosers that were left out of the presale?

thanks!

maniak and Pablo1980
Contact us at:
[email protected]

Use as object "Magenta - Presale request"

We'll manage a manual transaction for you.
I hope you'll appreciate our effort.

Antonello

Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Post by Antonello » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Pablo1980 wrote:Thanks Antonello and Giancarlo!

Your efforts are deeply apreciated. Everytime I had to contact you folks you have responded in a timely and helpful manner.

Also I would like to point out that this is one of the only forums I visit where there's always a good vibe. Vi control would be the other one.

Again, thanks for your effort!
You are welcome!
Thanks for your support.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm

we'll release 3 rack version to our presale customerbase this evening/tomorrow in the morning. It will feature 44.1-96 Khz libraries. We'll release vst32-64 both for windows and mac osx, and au32.

here the roadmap:
- user manual will be released on next week (be patient... it is not ready yet)
- 2 rack version (without filters) will be released on the middle of next week
- complete 48-88.2 upgrade pack for 3 rack version will be available around the middle of next week. AS STATED BEFORE, IT WILL BE FREE FOR OUR PRESALE CUSTOMERBASE. It will be included in the "pro mastering pack", priced 19 eur.
- the BIG-SIZED 3 rack upgrade pack commercial gadget will be available on next week. WE EXTREMELY GENEROUS. IT WILL BE FREE FOR OUR ACTUAL PRESALE CUSTOMERBASE. It will be included in the "pro mastering pack", priced 19 eur. It means our presale customers saved 19 eur over the 15% discount..

- last but not least: we are working on important improvements, it will make magenta (and other acqua plugins) loading blazing fast (it is based on multithreading). It's possible it will be available within a couple of weeks. It will be a FREE upgrade
- we'll start au64 betatesting asap. At the moment both red eq and nebula3 free are on betatesting successfully.

You'll receive an email when the product will be ready for the download, now relax.

Noise for Fiction
User Level II
User Level II

Post by Noise for Fiction » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Great and generous news,thank you very much!!!!

anttit
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by anttit » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:18 pm

So nice to hear! Got almost a full album to work on next week - this comes just in time. Great news.

nverxion

Post by nverxion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:12 am

Just thought I'd say a few words of acknowledgement for Giancarlo and the rest of his team...

I've been following this thread since the first post was put up last month. I've read every subsequent post and have been looking forward to this equalizer ever since. Giancarlo's last post (with the latest news / package information) gives me a very good feeling about my investment. I have a good feeling about the whole effort in general, not only in Magenta, but also in the other Acustica processors I own and will own in the future. I'm proud to own them. Yes, free add-ons are great, but it is the way this release in general is being handled that most impresses me. Acustica didn't have to offer the extras to us for nothing but they have indeed rewarded us for putting faith in the project and being patient.

I greatly appreciate the effort put forth by this team. Also thank you for including the filters. The second plugin containing the filters is much appreciated by everyone I'm sure. Also, including the larger GUI version is a very good idea in itself for those of us with larger screens. Seems like Magenta is going to be one of the most beautiful and robust equalizers around and now I'm more excited than ever to have ordered during the pre-sale. Very proud of Acustica's efforts and I'm happy to know that Magenta will soon be a part of my mastering rig.
Azure / Amethyst / AQ3 / Cobalt / Coral / Crimson / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server

cpwade
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by cpwade » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 am

Good energy. Awesome!

nverxion wrote:Just thought I'd say a few words of acknowledgement for Giancarlo and the rest of his team...

I've been following this thread since the first post was put up last month. I've read every subsequent post and have been looking forward to this equalizer ever since. Giancarlo's last post (with the latest news / package information) gives me a very good feeling about my investment. I have a good feeling about the whole effort in general, not only in Magenta, but also in the other Acustica processors I own and will own in the future. I'm proud to own them. Yes, free add-ons are great, but it is the way this release in general is being handled that most impresses me. Acustica didn't have to offer the extras to us for nothing but they have indeed rewarded us for putting faith in the project and being patient.

I greatly appreciate the effort put forth by this team. Also thank you for including the filters. The second plugin containing the filters is much appreciated by everyone I'm sure. Also, including the larger GUI version is a very good idea in itself for those of us with larger screens. Seems like Magenta is going to be one of the most beautiful and robust equalizers around and now I'm more excited than ever to have ordered during the pre-sale. Very proud of Acustica's efforts and I'm happy to know that Magenta will soon be a part of my mastering rig.

dacaveprods

Post by dacaveprods » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:21 am

nverxion wrote:Just thought I'd say a few words of acknowledgement for Giancarlo and the rest of his team...

Well Said...