Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post Reply
User avatar
fabio.migliorati
Member
Member
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by fabio.migliorati » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:30 am

Ivory4.jpg
Ivory has just been updated to our latest CORE13, bringing you the most authentic reproduction of highly conveted analog processors, used by mastering pros all around the world.
Direct link: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/ivory

- If you already own Ivory, update it now for free inside Aquarius.
- If you are looking for a new, powerful mastering beast for your studio, get Ivory4 now for just €149 (reg. €199) and save 25%!

Plus, do not miss our current deals and give your studio a serious boost while saving up to 60% off bundles and 40% off single plugins.

User avatar
eaccin
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 am

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by eaccin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi,

I'm getting the message "maximum number of products reached" in Aquarius. I've created a ticket but I get an automatic message saying I need to provide the order ID. I put 000 in that field...
let me know what to do
thanks

walsoo
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by walsoo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:35 pm

how do you download this? only thing that shows up in aquarius is the ivory4 eq

as always, acustica makes it really complicated to get your products....

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3923
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by RJHollins » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:07 pm

walsoo wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:35 pm
how do you download this? only thing that shows up in aquarius is the ivory4 eq

as always, acustica makes it really complicated to get your products....
Best I know, it does contain the full package [eq, comps].
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

lemonjazz
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by lemonjazz » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 pm

how do you download this? only thing that shows up in aquarius is the ivory4 eq
same here, only Ivory4 EQ shows up in Aquarius :-(

User avatar
waffleneck
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by waffleneck » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:56 pm

lemonjazz wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 pm
how do you download this? only thing that shows up in aquarius is the ivory4 eq
same here, only Ivory4 EQ shows up in Aquarius :-(
download it
Amber, Aquamarine, Azure, Black, Blue, Coral, D361, Diamond, Ebony, Emerald, EQP1, Gold, Green, Honey, Ivory, Lime, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, N4, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Compressors, Prime, Purple, Red, Rose, Sand, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White. Hardware: TLA M8 Tubetracker, Vulture Super15, Fatso, Tube Vitalizer. Apogee Symphony. N*****n KH310 monitors + KH805 sub.

User avatar
eaccin
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 am

Re: Ivory4 is out! Update for free!

Post by eaccin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:29 pm

eaccin wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:17 pm
Hi,

I'm getting the message "maximum number of products reached" in Aquarius. I've created a ticket but I get an automatic message saying I need to provide the order ID. I put 000 in that field...
let me know what to do
thanks
not only you guys don't answer here but also my ticket was closed before solving the problem...

Post Reply