Acustica releases Cream - a dreamware approach to console modelling!

AcusticaPress
User Level VI
User Level VI

Re: Acustica releases Cream - a dreamware approach to console modelling!

Post by AcusticaPress » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Manual updated to reflect this!
Acustica Press
Acusticaudio SRL
www.acustica-audio.com

fastersound
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by fastersound » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:59 pm

A very kind user over at GS has created an awesome visual manual for the all of the different cream preamps:

http://bit.ly/creampre

Acusticaaudiouser33
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Acusticaaudiouser33 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm

AcusticaPress wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am
Hey man, I asked and waiting for reply myself. I thought it is SteDal, but it isn't him. So perhaps it was G. Will let you know when I know.
Hi :)

Any news on this by now?
I'm asking because… who knows… Is it maybe a coupon that might be helpful when wanting to buy Water ... as it is the follow up in the trio series.

Many thanks again

AcusticaPress
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by AcusticaPress » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Acusticaaudiouser33 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm
AcusticaPress wrote:
Hey man, I asked and waiting for reply myself. I thought it is SteDal, but it isn't him. So perhaps it was G. Will let you know when I know.

Any news on this by now?
I'm asking because… who knows… Is it maybe a coupon that might be helpful when wanting to buy Water ... as it is the follow up in the trio series.

Many thanks again
Hey there, I posted this on the page before:
AcusticaPress wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:12 pm
fastersound wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:22 am
Question for G, or anyone, about Cream... specifically the tube preamps. It says in the manual that the sampling of the Green Machine tube pre includes the sound of the tape itself... is this the same for the first 2 tube pre's as well?

From the manual:

- Tube 1, tape machine 1 "flat" (IN-OUT)
- Tube 2, tape machine 1 w/ "no de-emphasis" (IN-OUT)
- Tube 3, tape machine 2 “Green Machine” (IN-TAPE-OUT)

From this, it would suggest that only the Tube 3 pre has the sound of the tape medium itself... is this correct? Or do all 3 of the tube pre options have the tape sampled?

Is there any info on what tape was used, etc.?

Is there any way to bypass the tape emulation and just have the pure tube pre?

Many thanks in advance for any clarification.
Hey guys, so I managed to trace who sampled this - it looks like it was the boss himself! :-)

So I can confirm that the preamps in Cream have no tape medium included and it is only the valve circuitry of the machines that was sampled. However, and I am not going to say more - check my Tweeter pic post, follow Giancarlo's Instagram stories (https://www.instagram.com/giancarloacustica/), or join our official Facebook group and you will see something interesting going on ;)

p.s. Yes, I will request a change in the Cream manual!
Acustica Press
Acusticaudio SRL
www.acustica-audio.com

Acusticaaudiouser33
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Acusticaaudiouser33 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,
I just saw that someone else in the other cream thread asks the same question about the promised special coupon that comes with the cream purchase.

I'm afraid I can't seem to find the answer to my question in your reply here. Maybe I'm wrong but where does it say what the coupon is all about and how we can get it eventually.

sorry to bother you again but I really can't find the answer/info requested.

Many thanks in advance again for helping!

regards
AcusticaPress wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm
Acusticaaudiouser33 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm
AcusticaPress wrote:

Any news on this by now?

Many thanks again
Hey there, I posted this on the page before:
AcusticaPress wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:12 pm
fastersound wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:22 am
Question for G, or anyone, about Cream... specifically the tube preamps. It says in the manual that the sampling of the Green Machine tube pre includes the sound of the tape itself... is this the same for the first 2 tube pre's as well?

From the manual:

- Tube 1, tape machine 1 "flat" (IN-OUT)
- Tube 2, tape machine 1 w/ "no de-emphasis" (IN-OUT)
- Tube 3, tape machine 2 “Green Machine” (IN-TAPE-OUT)

From this, it would suggest that only the Tube 3 pre has the sound of the tape medium itself... is this correct? Or do all 3 of the tube pre options have the tape sampled?

Is there any info on what tape was used, etc.?

Is there any way to bypass the tape emulation and just have the pure tube pre?

Many thanks in advance for any clarification.
Hey guys, so I managed to trace who sampled this - it looks like it was the boss himself! :-)

So I can confirm that the preamps in Cream have no tape medium included and it is only the valve circuitry of the machines that was sampled. However, and I am not going to say more - check my Tweeter pic post, follow Giancarlo's Instagram stories (https://www.instagram.com/giancarloacustica/), or join our official Facebook group and you will see something interesting going on ;)

p.s. Yes, I will request a change in the Cream manual!