N4 Player is out!

fabio.migliorati

N4 Player is out!

Post by fabio.migliorati » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Acustica Audio is pleased to announce N4 Player.
N4 Player supersedes the previously available N4 FREE which is now obsolete and no longer available. N4 Player is here to offer to all customers important new features and improvements.
N4 Player is a multi-effect plug-in able to emulate a wide range of audio equipment and other electrical, digital or acoustic audio systems, providing a true sonic alternative to costly and bulky hardware and opening new paths to creative uses and highly realistic sounds.
N4 Player loads libraries or entire plug-ins, all created by using a sophisticated state-of-the-art dynamic sampling approach and engine based on Volterra series nonlinear convolution.
N4 Player is our new FREE tool to introduce you to a new sound experience!

Direct link:

http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/n4-player

Following N4 player and N4 update releases, marketplace will be inaugurated including new products from our official 3rd party developers (1).

(1) With the term official 3rd party developers (1) we refer to all developers listed at the following link of our website: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/developers and for now we define as unofficial all 3rd party developers not included in this link, consequently it will not be possible for load their libraries in N4 Player.
Paid N4 license is necessary to be able to load all old Nebula 3 libraries.

- Official 3rd party developers products will only be available in Aquarius.

N4/N4Player user's manual will be available in a short time.

Mandatory requirements
In order to use products from the official 3rd party developers:
- It is mandatory first to install either N4 Player OR N4. Only after this it will be possible to proceed with the installation of 3rd party products.
- Please don't install both versions of N4 - use only one of them to guarantee a proper functioning of the products!
- If you already use N4 please don't install N4 Player.
- Please make sure that you use an up-to-date version of N4 or N4 Player (at the point of this release N4 is version 1.1.011).
- N4 FREE and N4 Player cannot coexist.

karol83
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: N4 Player is out!

Post by karol83 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Sadly not working,crashing Reaper,Ableton...waiting for fix :oops:

MEMFIS_AKA
User Level III
User Level III

Post by MEMFIS_AKA » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:11 pm

Install by Acquaris - FL + Reaper - open's N4 player well. When i install Trial Compressors (open finder) - will crash bouth.
Loads Trial Comps by right click....not crash...huh...
I dont understand how it work?
I try to load ANY programm but its empty (Acqua, N3 libbs, Trials for N4, Demo libs) это пиздец!

THAPRODUCERZ
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by THAPRODUCERZ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Same here.
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 3 Server Ultimate,GOLD, Amethyst 2, Pink,Pro-tools 11, Cubase LE 8, Reaper 4, Fl-studio 12, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:52 am

raise a ticket, they will address it!

strata189
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by strata189 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Raised a ticket 12 days ago ... no answer, gonna try deleting everything I can find relating to N4P and reinstalling.
First problem I've had with Aquarius.
Edit. One possible problem I see - in the settings page in Aquarius, the N4 repository path is blank. Is there supposed to be a default location?

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Yes put there a valid location, browsing it

AcusticaPress
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by AcusticaPress » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Hey guys, I hope this table will bring some light to the difference between the free N4 Player and the commercial N4. We are going to add it on the website and in manuals.

Note that in the table it does say that upgrade from N3 to N4 is not possible. For now this is the case, but the situation has been discussed with the CEOs. Not promising anything, but this is currently looked at and under consideration.
Attachments
N4 and N4 Player Comparison Chart.png
Acustica Press
Acusticaudio SRL
www.acustica-audio.com

ladgrove85
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by ladgrove85 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:41 am

Hi there, I'm very interested in N4 player, with the 69 Euro Cross Platform Commercial Library.
Is this available for purchase yet, or something that is coming soon?

Many thanks!

Josh