Developer: Acustica Audio
Price (MSRP): Special pricing - 129.00€ [Reg. 219.00€] - Save 40% OFF - Intro pricings normally last for 30 days from the date of announcement. Acustica Audio reserves the right to change or modify the duration, terms and conditions of intro pricings and any other promotion at any time and without notice. Please note that Educational codes or any other promo vouchers (with the exception of Acustica Audio’s Loyalty Coupons) can not be used on top of promotional/intro pricings.
Plug-in Format(s): VST, AU, AAX
System Requirements (Windows): Windows 10
System Requirements (OSX): OSX 10.14
Green4 web-page: http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/green
Green4 User's manual: https://app.box.com/shared/static/pjs43 ... jdtoax.pdf
The first version of Green was released back in 2014 and, since then, it has been highly acclaimed by the public despite the technological limitations of the time. Today we are offering you an improved and expanded version of Green, comprising of 4 processors (derived from 2 iconic studio units), to satisfy the demands of mixing and mastering engineers alike.
Green4 includes a 5-band Mono Parametric Equalizer, a 5-band True-Stereo Parametric Equalizer, a 5-band Stereo Parametric Mastering Equalizer and a Stereo Mastering limiter/compressor. It also features our Ultra-gain™ Matching technology, which accurately maps all the gain values for all of the frequencies, to give you utmost precision.
Green4 is a plug-in suite that faithfully emulates industry-standard, high-end processors found in recording studios across the globe, made in the USA and designed by one of the most famous and respected recording engineers in the world, who was also the inventor of the concept of parametric equalization.
What you get
The Green4 suite consists of:
• Green4 Mono Parametric Equalizer (GREEN4EQMX)
A 5-band continuous mono parametric equalizer with high/low shelf filters, +12/-12 dB gain excursion, Q amplitude adjustment for each band, equipped with L-R / MID-SIDE specific controls and a by-passable preamp stage emulation.
• Green4 True-Stereo Parametric Mixing Equalizer (GREEN4EQST)
A fixed-frequency 5-band stereo parametric equalizer with high/low shelf filters, +12/-12 dB gain excursion, Q amplitude adjustment for each band, equipped with several controls including: L-R / MID-SIDE, control-link, different types of meters, Pan, Spread, phase inversion and a by-passable preamp stage.
• Green4 Stereo Parametric Mastering Equalizer (GREEN4ZENEQ)
A fixed frequency 5-band stereo parametric equalizer with high/low shelf filters, +6/-6 dB gain excursion, Q amplitude adjustment for each band, equipped with several controls including L-R / MID-SIDE, control-link, different types of meters, Pan, Spread, phase inversion and a by-passable preamp stage.
• Green4 Stereo Mastering Limiter/Compressor (GREEN4ZENCMP)
A Stereo 'RMS' limiter/compressor consisting of two compressors (FAST-SLOW) running in parallel for each channel with a significant number of controls, including a blend control, L-R / MID-SIDE, control-link, different types of meters, Pan and Spread. It is therefore an uncompromising, precise and extremely effective tool for mastering and other critical applications where maximum control, flexibility and transparency are required.
Each plug-in included in the Green4 suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources. For further details consult the Green4 user's manual in the Overview section.
To get the most out of your new plug-in suite, please read this user manual carefully.
Green4 suite features our latest core engine technology which now includes EHR™ - Enhanced Harmonic Response Technology
How to try a plugin: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- For details about installation/authorization please refer to the following page: Acustica Audio - Professional Audio Software - Acustica Audio
- Available sample rates: 96 - 44.1 - 48 - 88.2 kHz
- Green4 Mono Parametric Equalizer (GREEN4EQMX) and Green4 True-Stereo Parametric Mixing Equalizer (GREEN4EQST) are included in the ‘Green4’ item in Aquarius and are available at 44.1/96kHz.
- To install the additional frequency packs (48/88.2 kHz) simply download and install 'Green4 Frequency pack' from Aquarius.
- Green4 Stereo Parametric Mastering Equalizer (GREEN4ZENEQ) and Green4 Stereo Mastering limiter/compressor (GREEN4ZENCMP), are included in the ‘Green4 Zen’ item in Aquarius and are available at 44.1/96 kHz.
- To install the additional frequency packs (48/88.2 kHz) simply download and install the 'Green4 Zen Frequency pack' from Aquarius.
- Green4 Mono Parametric Equalizer - Trial (GREEN4EQMXT) and Green4 True-Stereo Parametric Mixing Equalizer -Trial (GREEN4EQSTT) are included in the ‘Green4 (Trial)’ item in Aquarius and are only available at 44.1/96kHz.
- Green4 Stereo Parametric Mastering Equalizer - Trial (GREEN4ZENEQT) and Green4 Stereo Mastering limiter/compressor -Trial (GREEN4ZENCMPT), are included in the ‘Green4 Zen (Trial)’ item in Aquarius and are only available at 44.1/96kHz.
1 post • Page 1 of 1