Developer: Acustica Audio
Price (MSRP): Introductory price - 69.00€ [Reg. 199.00€] - Save 65% OFF - For the first four weeks after release or until first official version is released.
Plug-in Format(s): VST, AU, AAX
System Requirements (Windows): Windows 10
System Requirements (OSX): OSX 10.14
Pink4 web-page: http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/pink
Pink4 User's manual: https://app.box.com/shared/static/viuj9 ... x64m07.pdf
Pink4 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite based on a collection of well known late 60s American studio gear that is still being used by engineers all around the world. With 6 different EQ models, a super flexible dynamic section - comprising a single band and a multiband compressor, plus a complete collection of preamps emulations including also an entire preamp section derived from an iconic console made up of 16 different Line channels with extra 9 Custom preamps - you can have a comprehensive set of tools for your in-the-box studio that can rival analog setups costing up to several thousands of dollars.
PINK4 is a bundle consisting of 6 different plug-ins:
• PINK4 215 - Preamp module with 8 different circuit distortion models
• PINK4 780 - 10-band graphic EQ
• PINK4 1650 - 4-band EQ module with 5 selectable per band models plus a new preamp section with 16 Line and 9 Custom emulations.
• PINK4 2412 - Single band compressor
• PINK4 7236 - Multiband compressor
• PINK4 Channel Strip - Full channel strip with EQ, compressors and preamp options
Pink4 suite features our latest core engine technology which now includes*EHR™ - Enhanced Harmonic Response Technology, and Dynamic Routing™!
How to try a plugin: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- For details about installation/authorization please refer to the following page: Acustica Audio - Professional Audio Software - Acustica Audio
- New Line Preamplifiers + New Eq model E RN Value (Residual Noise - with All active) = -∞ dBRN = Truncated IR tail level. Normally coincides with the noise floor of the sampled devices.
- Available sample rates: 96 - 44.1 - 48 - 88.2 kHz
1 post • Page 1 of 1