Developer: Acustica Audio
Price (MSRP): Introductory price - 89.00€ [Reg. 199.00€] - Save 55% OFF - For the first four weeks after release or until first official version is released.
Plug-in Format(s): VST, AU, AAX
System Requirements (Windows): Windows 10
System Requirements (OSX): OSX 10.14
Lime Commercial web-page: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/lime
Lime User's manual: https://app.box.com/shared/static/stbei ... ecta10.pdf
Lime2 gives you the sound of a legendary inlinemixing desk and delivers the unmistakable quality and sonic imprint that defines'British' sound.
The channel strip features a collection of preamps, low and hi-pass filters, two four-band EQs (switchable), a compressor, and side chain. You are free to change their order in the signal path as appropriate by using as many as 14 routing configurations!
The channel strip includes 8 classic mic and line preamps to add warmth to your sound, whilst the standalone version includes as many as 35 preamps divided into 4 different groups. Moreover, the Lime2 EQ standalone version includes an additional Equalizer (mode C) taken from a console that was built in the early 1980s by the same famous UK company and that was the first fully IC-based studio console ever manufactured (check out the user's manual to know more).
WHAT YOU GET
LIME2 is a bundle consisting of:
-LIME2 CHANNEL STRIP
Each plug-in included in the Lime2 suite comes in Standard version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources.
In the Lime2 suite, we included an alternative, experimental version of the channel strip called LIME2 'AL'('Adaptive Latency' technology can further reduce plug-in latency and resource consumption depending on the number of sections used). Plus, this version includes a simplified and optimized dynamic routing that will make the plug-in react even faster when switching from a routing to the next.
EXAMPLE: if you use only the LIME2 AL channel-strip equalization module bypassing the compressor section, you will experience a lower latency. Thanks to this NEW plugin version, you will be able to optimize the use of your resources without sacrificing the distinctive quality of Acustica products.
Lime2 features our latest core engine technology which now includes EHR™ - Enhanced Harmonic Response Technology, and Dynamic Routing™!
Learn more: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/sp ... ng-core-15
How to try a plugin: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to the following page: Acustica Audio - Professional Audio Software - Acustica Audio
NOTE Available sample rates: 96 - 44.1 - 48 - 88.2 kHz
Lime is going to be available as an M4 plug-in for the Modula mixing system VERY SOON.
1 post • Page 1 of 1