Developer: Acustica Audio
Price (MSRP): Introductory price - 69.00€ [Reg. 159.00€] - Save 56% OFF - For the first four weeks after release or until first official version is released.
Plug-in Format(s): VST, AU, AAX
System Requirements (Windows): Windows 10
System Requirements (OSX): OSX 10.14
Cola2 Commercial web-page: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/cola
Cola2 User's manual: https://app.box.com/shared/static/2nyv1 ... 3pniy0.pdf
A little bit of history..
FROM SAMPLING HARDWARE TO SAMPLING HUMANS
With Cola (Cola C228 standalone plugin), we introduced a first-of-its-kind in AI-based approaches to mixing. Unlike other companies, who simply classify the nature of audio content (violins, drums, vocals, etc.) with the aim of implementing an auto-mix functionality with the software, we have chosen a completely different approach.
We are not new to Artificial Intelligence technology. In fact, we have been using 'AI-based machine learning' while developing our compressors.
But Deep Learning techniques - applied to our already unique hardware sampling technology - will be a true game changer as - to our knowledge - the creative approach of an engineer to mixing has never been 'sampled' and recreated in a plugin.
Once again, we wanted to be the first to truly bring something innovative to the game, like we did when we introduced VVKT technology in the audio world over 10 years ago, setting a new standard that goes beyond mere emulation. Plus, the sound of 'Cola' is something nobody has ever captured (or emulated) before.
The centrepiece of this plugin suite is a beautiful and rare British console from 1972. used to shape the immortal sound of iconic albums by AC/DC, Queen, Clash, * Pistols and many more.
Our emulation embodies the essence and the behaviour of this sexy beast - a fully discrete, class A console with mastering grade inductor Eq's on each channel and a 44-Volt audio power supply that gives it a smooth and clear sound with big and solid bass, low noise and lots of headroom.
In addition to this beautiful console, we have emulated some extremely refined and very rare pieces of gear to accurately deliver the classic tone that can be found at of Vox-ton's (http://www.vox-ton.com/).
Vox-Ton is a fully analog recording studio based in Berlin, Germany, run by skilled engineers Francesco Donadello and Niels Zuiderhoek.
Acustica and Vox-Ton studio joined forces for this exciting project to give you one of the best vintage plugin suites ever created in the digital domain.
WHAT YOU GET
The Cola2 suite consists of:
-Cola2 C-228 (Vintage 3-Band Inductor Equalizer with High-pass and Low-pass Filters ).
-Cola2 C-415 (Vintage Valve Pre / 3-Band Passive Equalizer).
-Cola2 C-1671 (Vintage Germanium Graphic Equalizer ).
-Cola2 C-505 (Vintage Discrete Compressor/Limiter).
-Cola2 Channel-strip (Channel strip that includes some of the previous cited standalone plugins).
Each plug-in included in the Cola2 suite comes in Standard version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources.
Cola2 is the first plug-ins suite of our line to introduce EHR™ - Enhanced Harmonic Response Technology - one of the key features of our brand new CORE 15 engine - which we are currently developing to add even more features!
Learn more: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/sp ... ng-core-15
How to try a plugin: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to the following page: Acustica Audio - Professional Audio Software - Acustica Audio
IMPORTANT Available sampling rates: 96 - 44.1 kHz
COLA2 Modula (M4) version is available! Get Cola M4 for FREE if you already own both the Acqua plug-in and Modula.
Details: http://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/spe ... a-2-update
1 post • Page 1 of 1