Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustica

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
takboo
User Level III
User Level III

Re: Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustic

Post by takboo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 am

I've changed TRINITY EQ to coreX.It seems works fine for now.Smooth and stability. :P

theheliosequence
User Level X
User Level X

Post by theheliosequence » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:12 am

I did it for all of my old plugins (Amber, Blue, Green, Magenta, Orange, etc.) as well and they're all working... But Sonar gives me error messages when scanning them. I've double checked and they all seem to load and work. Loading the same versions in Pro Tools (my main DAW) using Blue Cat and no issues so far. Not sure if I'm noticing any performance difference or not...
Win7 64-bit i7 3930K, RME MADI FX, N3S/N4, Amber, Aquamarine, Amethyst, Black Series, Blue, Cobalt, Coral, Diamond, Ebony, Emerald, Gold, Green, Honey, Ivory, Lemon, Lime, Magenta, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Comp, Purple, Sand, Scarlet, Titanium, Ultramarine, White

DavideBurattin
User Level X
User Level X

Post by DavideBurattin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:17 am

Bought!
I have to say that is awesome on almost every application, expecially on acoustic guitars and voice.
The 15-20khz at 10 (frequency bell) is a killer.

A totally different kind of EQ compared to the others AA.
Very warm and vintage as expected.

I really wish to have in the close future a proper usability update to this plugin, at least i.e the "1/2" buttons that are not directly clickable... Having to use that lever is annoying.

BTW it's a 750mb EQ!!! :shock:

ARPEGIA
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by ARPEGIA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Just bought it and love it. Totally different sound compare to other Aquas. One regret, there is no ZL version. Then, impossible to play live, only use for mixing.

I hope there will be an upgrade soon
Mac Pro 6.1 - 12 Cores - 64Gb Ram - Slave Mac Pro 6.1 - 6 Cores - 64Gb Ram - OS Sierra - DAW Reaper - Clarett 8preX