Trinity EQ2

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
SETHH
User Level IV
User Level IV

Re: Trinity EQ2

Post by SETHH » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 am

giancarlo wrote: ATM there is an application from zab software which upgrades all your acqua plugins at once, but it is obviously an external tool, I would prefer something more centralized and maybe directed to key authorization/key recovery.
I thought NebulaSetups only upgrades the plugins I've created from my Nebula3 libraries and using the Nebula engine? Are there instructions somewhere on how to use it on Aqcua plugins as well?
MacBook Pro i7 2.6 GHz / 16 GB / OS X 10.8.5
RME Fireface UCX
Cubase 8
Nebula 3 Server 64-bit

zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Post by zabukowski » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:40 am

SETHH wrote:
giancarlo wrote: ATM there is an application from zab software which upgrades all your acqua plugins at once, but it is obviously an external tool, I would prefer something more centralized and maybe directed to key authorization/key recovery.
I thought NebulaSetups only upgrades the plugins I've created from my Nebula3 libraries and using the Nebula engine? Are there instructions somewhere on how to use it on Aqcua plugins as well?
Nebula Setups 2.5 dev 1 windows version will be released for testing very soon. It was announced here: http://zabukowski.com/software/

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm

zabukowski wrote:Nebula Setups 2.5 dev 1 windows version will be released for testing very soon. It was announced here: http://zabukowski.com/software/
Updating a large nebula and Acqua collection is about to get MUCH easier!!! :D
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Post by zabukowski » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:28 pm

richie43 wrote:
zabukowski wrote:Nebula Setups 2.5 dev 1 windows version will be released for testing very soon. It was announced here: http://zabukowski.com/software/
Updating a large nebula and Acqua collection is about to get MUCH easier!!! :D
Released :)

http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 23&t=28625

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Yay. Great stuff.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm

asked by redroom, we are working on vstgui4 macosx mavericks.
Soon there will be an update

poshook
User Level V
User Level V

Post by poshook » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:43 am

Where is Trinity? I miss it in store
Mac Pro 12-Core, OS X 10.2.3, 32GB RAM, GTX970, Apogee DUET FW, Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Trinity, Titanium, Pink, Red, Ochre, Orange, SAND, Gold

Pro5
User Level V
User Level V

Post by Pro5 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:11 am

Unbelievable. The one acqua EQ (along with Honey which I did demo) that I wanted to buy (after a demo if they were ever going to allow it - as heard many good things about it) and it's not available. I love that GUI, don't care if others thought it was a bit 'loud', it took obvious hard work in the design/rendering stage and made a change from the usual 'old hardware' look.

Maybe Alex B and AA can make friends again to bring us back this plug (at a reduced price cos it's old tech core 4? and can't be upgraded to core 6 I think). :lol:

I read something on GS from G/Zap saying the GUI/Concept was out of line with their newer plugs (which I guess is true) so does this mean it will come back but with a more 'normal hardware' GUI? (I'm ok with that I guess so long as it sounds as good and works the same/better). Though whoever designed that original Trinity GUI deserves an award imo, it's very unique and gorgeous and all the little details paid off... I will miss that GUI and indeed the plug-in, if it's gone for good!

:(

JJ Jettflow
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by JJ Jettflow » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 pm

giancarlo wrote:
ce1909 wrote:You might be correct.
I wonder if CDSM's EQP1 will evenually be dropped too.
all products will be updated till the end of the days: acqua plugins are maintained till infinite like all nebula libraries by definition.

Trinity is a consolidated product, so there is no need to provide further updates apart the new engine upgrades: in our next release we'll remove clicks and phasing effects, and it will load around 5 times faster. We'll work also on a updater for generic acqua plugins in order to make this upgrade by yourself: ie when the 1.x.xxx engine is released you should be able to upgrade quickly ALL your plugins to your engine. It will act like a standalone application, able to authorize and upgrade them at once.
ATM there is an application from zab software which upgrades all your acqua plugins at once, but it is obviously an external tool, I would prefer something more centralized and maybe directed to key authorization/key recovery.

But just to make clear, forums, items in your dashboard, key generators, support, and everything else will not be dropped.

Just to make an example, there is not a single nebula library which does not work today with the new engines. When something is broken (like the cupwise example) a bug is raised and we work on that. Acqua plugins are exactly the same, so the best plugin investment ever.

When you say you will support them and update them, does this include AAX format? I am most likely moving to Pro Tools 12 and while Amber and Amethyst will be AAX format, Orange, Trinity, Neo and Red and Ochre will not be and there I will not be able to use them.

I would be happy to sell them and invest in newer products you have like Navy and Honey but it appears license transfers are no longer available. :|
Orange, Red, Amber, Trinity, NeoConsole, Ochre, Amethyst (on release)

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Ochre and orange will be moved to aax
Not sure about neo, trinity, red, but it should be possible loading them in nebula4 or in the new installation app, but it will happen after nebula4

JJ Jettflow
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by JJ Jettflow » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:40 pm

giancarlo wrote:Ochre and orange will be moved to aax
Not sure about neo, trinity, red, but it should be possible loading them in nebula4 or in the new installation app, but it will happen after nebula4
Thanks, that is very good news. I enjoy Orange very much and would hate not to be able to use it.
Orange, Red, Amber, Trinity, NeoConsole, Ochre, Amethyst (on release)