Trinity EQ1

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.
willj
User Level II
User Level II

Re: Trinity EQ1

Post by willj » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 am

Probably a dumb idea, but why not release your own crack. A crack of the crack if you will..... :lol: A crack that is insanely latent and CPU heavy...until the market is sooo flooded with distrustful cracks that they are forced to buy the legit copy because its too big a risk.

i dunno. just trying to think OTB.

Im not about cracked software at all. It is affecting me even as a non user. Here, i cant even get a simple demo, and im sure it elevates the price some.

However, if i really wanted a product and there were no demo for it, i cant say i wouldnt give it some consideration.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:13 am

yes but someone suggested he want to try the "workflow"

Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

Post by Hannes_F » Sat May 16, 2015 2:34 am

I want want want Trinity with Core6, please. Any chance?

THE REASON: Somehow I can dial in nuances on some instruments with the continuous frequencies and gains that I don't get as easily with other EQs. (This is for the use as track EQ, especially on cello).

Thank you for listening,
Hannes

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 am

Any chance?
0 chances.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by kindafishy » Sat May 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Hannes_F wrote:I want want want Trinity with Core6, please. Any chance?

THE REASON: Somehow I can dial in nuances on some instruments with the continuous frequencies and gains that I don't get as easily with other EQs. (This is for the use as track EQ, especially on cello).

Thank you for listening,
Hannes
Hi Hannes, I am not part of support (obviously), but check out the conversation between G and I in the Blue EQ thread starting from here -> http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... pic#p84649 and it should explain why it is not possible to do this with "older" Acqua plugins.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sat May 16, 2015 8:44 pm

only eq released after orange are suitable... we should resample and rebuild them otherwise
But they will be updated to latest engine as usually, and they are fully compatible. Please note that if a feature xxx is released in the future, it does not mean that it will be introduced in all previous products.
Differently, a bug fixing could lead to a new developement and effort even for older things

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sat May 16, 2015 8:45 pm

just to be more clear: we are migrating magenta, green and amber just because the effort is not giant