Using NAT patch feature
In NAT version 1.3.504 new patch feature was added. Load NAT and go to Editor > List. Patch button was added. This new feature can be used to apply new feature in old emulation programs.
1. Make manually a backup of the .N2P and .N2V files.
2. Rename the original N2P file using SAVE AS feature.
3. Drag & Drop .N2P files in NAT.
4. Click on Patch and select proper patch .XML file.
We already supply two patch: GDRIVE patch for preamp and Internal side chain for compressors.
Remember: NAT is a x86 application for PC/Windows. If you are using Nebula x64 you should install x86 version for run NAT. There is not MAC OSX NAT version available.
IMPORTANT: Nat patch feature was intended for 3rd library developers, we will not give official support about this feature to customers, if you find an issues with this feature with a 3rd library, please contact directly to the 3rd developer to support you.
N.A.T. tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2860
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
- Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires