Session in different NAT version
N.A.T. (Native Application Tools) is a smart sampler, based on a template-driven approach. You connect your device, select a sampling session from a preset list and start sampling your hardware gear. An intuitive offline mode is supported, so software sampling is possible as well. Editing and further processing of sampled sources are immediately available within the Nebula Engine.
There are four version of NAT available:
1. NAT3 bundle with Nebula3 PRO and Nebula3 PRO Server.
2. NAT2 bundle with Nebula3.
3. NAT2 Light bundle with Nebula2.
4. NAT3 FREE bundle with Nebula3 FREE.
T list of Models that NAT can sample are:
1. Dynamic Preamps Models Sampling
2. Dynamic Reverbs Models Sampling
3. STONE Models Sampling (eg: tapes)
4. Time Variant Models Sampling (eg: flangers and choruses)
5. Multi Dimension Models Sampling (eg: filters, equalizers and panners)
6. Dynamic Range Models Sampling (eg: compressors, limiters and expanders)
Sampling model restriccions:
NAT2: Multi Dimension Models and Dynamic Range Models Sampling are not available.
NAT2 light: Multi Dimension Models and Dynamic Range Models Sampling are not available plus 64 floating point deconvolution is not available too.
NAT3 FREE: Only Dynamic Preamps Models Sampling is available plus 64 floating point deconvolution is not available too.
IMPORTANT: N.A.T. is a x86 standard alone application. You might run x86 installation setup in other to install N.A.T. You can find N.A.T. into plug-in support installation folder called NebulaTempRepository.
N.A.T. tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1