Sampling a compressor II (envelopes)
1. Go to NAT > Sampler > Offline > Temporary Data > File Name.
2. Click on Browse.
3. Select a path.
4. Select a name for the main test tone.
5. Click on save.
6. Go to NAT > Sampler > Expert > Envelopes.
In envelopes tab you can edit the values of EA/ER test tones that are used to sample attack and release envelopes in compressor.
General section: In this section you can select the values of the EA/ER test tones. By default any EA/ER test tone will have 24 second of silence on the start.
Type: Select the type of EA/ER test tone. Default value is Sine Tone.
Period (in micro seconds): Select the frequency of the test tone. Default value is 200 micro seconds. Working at 44100 Hz of SR means (44100/1000) x 0.2 = 8 samples, 4 are positives and 4 are negatives.
Space(s): Select the silence space in seconds after test tone finish. Default value is 1 second.
Attack(s): Select the length of the attack of the EA/ER test tone. Default value is 2 seconds.
Release(s): Select the length of the release of the ER test tone. EA test tone has not release value. Default value is 4 seconds and the level difference between the attack and release is about 20 dB.
Dynamic sections: In this section you can select the amount EA/ER of test tones and the value of each step.
Number: Select the steps quantity. Default value is 1.
Steps (dB): Select the value in dB of each step. Default value is 5 dB.
N.A.T. tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2860
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
- Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires
- NATEnvelopes001.jpg (114.69 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
- NATEnvelopes002.jpg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
- NATEnvelopes003.jpg (133.31 KiB) Viewed 3166 times