The NAT tip of the month (#10 - June 2011)
Sampling a panpot
This type of sampling is only possible in NAT3, NAT3 FREE does not have multi page. We use offline sampling due we sample a well known EQ plug-in.
1. Open NAT3.
2. Open Panner 1 KNOB (1 KERNEL) - SMOOTH1.N2X Session.
3. Close Sampler page and open Offline page.
4. Fill Program Data information.
5. Select a Temporary Data path
6. Save as your NAT Session in the same folder than your Temporary Data path
7. Open Multi page
8. Fill Multi page
9. Click on Generate
10. Open generated file into your sequencer and create the necessary steps, with the correct setting in the plugin or sequencer and bounce with the names indicated in instructions.txt file.
11. Click on deconvolve.
12. Move N2P and N2V files to their corresponding folders.
13. Load your filter and test it. You can use NAT or VST plug-in Analyser.
N.A.T. tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2860
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
- Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires
- SamplingAPanPot01.jpg (133.72 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot02.jpg (95.97 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot03.jpg (52.16 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot04.jpg (38.62 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot05.jpg (112.34 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot06.jpg (112.82 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot07.jpg (111.36 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot08.jpg (111.47 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot09.jpg (139.71 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- SamplingAPanPot10.jpg (140.22 KiB) Viewed 3345 times