Software and offline sampling
In this example we will show how to sample a preamp or similar gear in onffline mode. Offline mode is similar to online mode but allows user to split the sample session and deconvolution phase.
1. Run NAT3
2. Load DISTORTED PRE (5 KERNELS) - SMOOTH2 - OFFLINE.N2X session for example.
3. Go to NAT > Sampler > Expert and setup the correct parameters.
3. Click on NAT > Sampler > Offline > Browse and select the path and the file name for the VTT (Volterra test tone).
4. Fill the Program Data information in Offline screen.
5. Click on save.
6. Click on Generate.
7. Now import the VTT file in your sequencer and record the output of the device that you can emulate with Nebula.
8. Go back in NAT and go to NAT > Sampler > Offline > Browse and select the output file from your sequencer.
9. Click on save.
10. Click on deconvolution.
11. After deconvolution NAT will generate N2P and N2V files.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to save you NAT session and backup your files.
N.A.T. tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1