How to uninstall Nebula manually in OSX
Tip applicable to:
Product(s): Nebula3 FREE, Nebula3 Pro, Nebula3 Server.
Plug-in format(s): VST, AU.
Plug-in architecture(s): 32 bits, 64 bits.
Nebula setup installer does not include any automatic uninstaller and you might perform this task manually.
1. Delete AcusticaAudio (plug-in support installation folder) in Mac HD/Library/Audio/Presets/ path.
2. Delete Acustica folder in Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plugins/VST/ path.
3. Delete also Acustica64 folder in Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plugins/VST/ path if you have Nebula3 Server or Nebula3 FREE.
4. Delete Nebula AU components files in Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plugins/Components/ path.
5. Delete Nebula Framework in Mac HD/Library/Frameworks/ path.
6. Delete Nebula Server App if you have Nebula3 Server or Nebula3 FREE. (NebulaServer3Mac or NebulaServerMacFree depending the product installed) in Mac HD/Application/ path.
7. Open your sequencer and delete VST and Audio Unit plug-in cache(s).
8. Go OSX Disk Tool and repair permissions.
NOTE: OSX paths are all fixed.
IMPORTANT: If you also have Acqua Effect plug-ins installed, you should not delete Acustica and/or Acustica64 folder(s) but search for Nebula related files inside each folder and delete it.
Nebula tips and tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1