AA Trial Error Message when Downloading

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
adam79
User Level 0
User Level 0

AA Trial Error Message when Downloading

Post by adam79 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Hey, I've been trying to download the AA plugin trials, but I keep getting a message that says, "Size of items in download has exceeded permissible limit." All I've downloaded so far are the three free plugins, Red, Tan and Ochre. Red and Tan downloaded fine. Ochre's status bar looks full, but won't complete.

Is this an error on my end or AA's?

Thanks,
-Adam

Support
Expert
Expert

Re: AA Trial Error Message when Downloading

Post by Support » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:26 pm

adam79 wrote:Hey, I've been trying to download the AA plugin trials, but I keep getting a message that says, "Size of items in download has exceeded permissible limit." All I've downloaded so far are the three free plugins, Red, Tan and Ochre. Red and Tan downloaded fine. Ochre's status bar looks full, but won't complete.

Is this an error on my end or AA's?

Thanks,
-Adam
Box.com not allow downloads larger than 15 GB, and error happen due you are trying to download a complete folder in a one ZIP file instead of single trial installer.

Note that about 80% of standard installers expired and you MUST use Aquarius for download trial products instead of standard expired installers. Main reason is due expired trial installers will not work even with a valid trial authorization.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com