Aquarius - new download tool

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Jdm5149
User Level V
User Level V

Re: Aquarius - new download tool

Post by Jdm5149 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

thats the light one i think thanks i found it in a previous post version ending in 38 then in upgrades to 39

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 am

Jdm5149 wrote:thats the light one i think thanks i found it in a previous post version ending in 38 then in upgrades to 39
There’s is the lite version and also Aquarius 1.0.35 in the Mac folder but Win, you only have the lite. I guess they are so busy that they forgot to update the box.com with Aquarius.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Aquarius Lite, will be moved to OLD folders in Christmas and Winter vacation campaign. We suggest to use Aquarius 1.0.039.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

alex.loudass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by alex.loudass » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Yes, we want to use Aquarius and do not want to use Aquarius light. So I suggest you put the Win Version in the box and make it available. Best thing would be you do it today, so that I don’t have to search 32 pages in this thread for the installer. ;)
Win7(still 32bit, meh)•SPL Crimson•DAV BG1•Lake People DAC C460-H•2x Shep SN12•Slate VMS•Distressor•A****n 747•Drawmer 1973•EMES Black
Reaper•Powercore•UAD2•PSP•URS•S****x•Slate•IKM•Klanghelm•Sonimus•NEBULA•PINK+COMP BNDL•PURPLE BNDL•SAND+Fab4•CORAL•LIME

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 pm

alex.loudass wrote:Yes, we want to use Aquarius and do not want to use Aquarius light. So I suggest you put the Win Version in the box and make it available. Best thing would be you do it today, so that I don’t have to search 32 pages in this thread for the installer. ;)
Current links are for latest Aquarius Setup for OSX and Windows.

Setup Aquarius OSX
https://app.box.com/s/ulbnd7iu184xiahx99ez2qrt5eipcw8d

Setup Aquarius Windows
https://app.box.com/s/7ptm0qic2uk9wx7x77i3rvahr953drt6

Maintenance for box.com for commercial products is pending, and will be performed next week, including the addition for direct links to Aquarius.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

alex.loudass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by alex.loudass » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Thanks Enrique!
:)
Win7(still 32bit, meh)•SPL Crimson•DAV BG1•Lake People DAC C460-H•2x Shep SN12•Slate VMS•Distressor•A****n 747•Drawmer 1973•EMES Black
Reaper•Powercore•UAD2•PSP•URS•S****x•Slate•IKM•Klanghelm•Sonimus•NEBULA•PINK+COMP BNDL•PURPLE BNDL•SAND+Fab4•CORAL•LIME

Mannymac

Post by Mannymac » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:18 am

Big love for this tool and congrats to Acustica.

You now have the slickest activation and download tool on the market.

Soooo..new website? ;)

mpr3
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by mpr3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Not sure if this has been asked and answered yet (I searched), but I need to de-authorize my licenses across a few machines as I am switching to new machines this week, and selling my old ones.

Aquarius doesn't seem to have a de authorization feature. How is this possible?

Thanks!
Mark

Jackanory
User Level II
User Level II

Post by Jackanory » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 pm

I think it has, don’t think it’s possible yet.... I’m waiting for this too, is essential really as I’ve wasted a couple of activations and like you will be getting a couple of new systems soon. However, if you are stuck just email support and they will sort you out with additional licenses....but yea, this one needs to happen soon!

mpr3
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by mpr3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Yes, we 100% need the ability to de-authorize, preferably thru Aquarius.

I have had my tech building i9 hackintosh's just to keep up with CPU hungry Aquas and this means changing system IDs and other hardware often in order to create a stable build.

If Acustica is going to quietly ask us to push custom builds in order to run multiple instances of their latest plugs at 96khz then we need the ability to turn on and off Auths please.

Thanks!
Mark Robinson

HolB
User Level II
User Level II

Post by HolB » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 am

Agree too!
We need a de-authorize tool, I change my system 1 or 2 times per year (I have almost all the Acustica plugins), some of the plugins have 5/5 now... On my side, I only need 1 activation, but with deactivation.

Kamui76
User Level IX
User Level IX

Post by Kamui76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm

mpr3 wrote:Yes, we 100% need the ability to de-authorize, preferably thru Aquarius.

I have had my tech building i9 hackintosh's just to keep up with CPU hungry Aquas and this means changing system IDs and other hardware often in order to create a stable build.

If Acustica is going to quietly ask us to push custom builds in order to run multiple instances of their latest plugs at 96khz then we need the ability to turn on and off Auths please.

Thanks!
Mark Robinson
+1
When this feature arrives I hope it can be used with Prime Studio plugins.

I have another request for Aquarius.
Since the AAX instalation path is fixed, could you please refer it to a subfolder named AA or Acustica or whatever?
For each Acqua I install I get a bunch of different items (e.g. Ebony 28 items) and I own all of your plugins. You can figure out how my aax folder looks like...
It would be very nice to have them all grouped in the same Acustica folder, or even better in a folder per plugin.

Thank you

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

HolB wrote:Agree too!
We need a de-authorize tool, I change my system 1 or 2 times per year (I have almost all the Acustica plugins), some of the plugins have 5/5 now... On my side, I only need 1 activation, but with deactivation.
De-authorization is not supported by our system.

Each commercial product includes five authorization slots, NFR products include ten authorization slots, and trial products include two authorization slots. Free products do not use our protection system and you do not need an authorization to use them.

Customers with commercial products may require additional authorization slots if they consume the initial five. Additional authorization slots are free of charge if they are not used abusively.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.

Acusticaaudiouser33
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Acusticaaudiouser33 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 am

Hi,
please let me ask this before I start reinstalling everything with Aquarius again:
I notice that latest Aquarius lists most of my already installed plugins as 'manual updates only ( please re-install)' or 'manual updates only'.
But most of those listed plugins are already up to date as they were updated by me the old, manual way 1-2 months ago.

Just to be sure: Aquarius can't see if my plugins are already updated/ latest build (as I said all had been updated manually the old way) by looking at my personal, added installation path? Can Aquarius only check the up to date status of Aquas hat were updated or reinstalled through Aquarius itself? And then: I will have to keep those files in the stagearea as to have Aquarius keep track of what was updated when?
I fear you will confirm this and I will ask: Can we have a more comfortable solution where Aquarius can read what needs to be updated by looking at my vst plugin folder and at what version is already installed on the computer?

2) Is there a way for me to see what build I have installed by looking at the installed files in my vst/Aucsticax64 folder? (I can't seem to find a way what it is but keeping the installation zip files in a seperate folder on an external hd to keep track)

3) As storage space is tight on my OS ssd : can I move the stagearea folder on an external (usb connection) drive such a western digital passport without any problems?

Many thanks for a quick reply!!!
regards

Acusticaaudiouser33
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by Acusticaaudiouser33 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Question about Orange:
I downloaded Orange with Aquarius-listed in the 'purchased' section- but it doesn't show in the 'update' section afterwards.
Why not? Tan for example does...

thanks