Please, try also 1.3.375 with Set-ups and 1.3.461 with Reaper.elam wrote:So, yes, everything works fine since day one.(pro licence,updates,etc...).My host (Reaper 3.75) recognize every Neb. version.I'm runing the new 1.3.375 for Neb. regular and reverb.The 1.3.461 (the "browser test version" that Giancarlo send us.ie: just the .dll with no installation package)for Set-ups.
What else ...
-If I remember they was a bug a couple of month ago related to licence/installation, when Nebula stop responding.
The disk page was showing "customers".Because everything was smooth with my system I didn't really pay attention, and my disk page show "customer".(I don't know since when...), but again everything had always work.I can try to reinstall Nebula and see if it fix the issue... (time...time...)
-All my libraries are showing properly (commercial and 3rd party) in my host.I just put the one Mplay setup and again, everything shows up and is usable.
-In "my licenses" on the web site I was never able to upload my .ser file correctly but Giancarlo told me it was not necessary, since everything was running fine on my system.So maybe it's related...I dunno...
...It's late in Slovenia now so what I'm gonna do in the meantime is that I will upgrade all my Set-ups to the last version (backin up the old ones).And see what happened.If you think of something let me know... I'll let you know if I'm able to get it work.