CLOSED - Nebula Set-ups 1.2a (freeware)

Additional software tools
mim1050
User Level I
User Level I
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version alpha 5)

Post by mim1050 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi Zakubowski!

Great idea ! I'll try it.

Is there a way to apply an update from the Nebula Reverb original, to the set-ups ?

Thanks

mim

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version alpha 5)

Post by zabukowski » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm

mim1050 wrote:Hi Zakubowski!

Great idea ! I'll try it.

Is there a way to apply an update from the Nebula Reverb original, to the set-ups ?

Thanks

mim


What do you have in mind ? Adding new programs to existing setups ?

Zabukowski



Zabukowski

mim1050
User Level I
User Level I
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version alpha 5)

Post by mim1050 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Well no,

I mean, if I update the nebula reverb.dll (with an update from acustica audio), all the existing setups should be updated too.

Maybe when we launch nebula set-ups it should compare the differents .dll.
If the nebula reverb.dll is more up to date than the other setups .dll , nebula set-ups should propose to overwrite them.

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version alpha 5)

Post by zabukowski » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

mim1050 wrote:Well no,

I mean, if I update the nebula reverb.dll (with an update from acustica audio), all the existing setups should be updated too.

Maybe when we launch nebula set-ups it should compare the differents .dll.
If the nebula reverb.dll is more up to date than the other setups .dll , nebula set-ups should propose to overwrite them.


Ah, yes, good idea !

I'll think about it and see what can i do.

Thanks
Zabukowski

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Nebula Set-ups 1.0 beta 1

Post by zabukowski » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 am

Beta 1

- automatic setup file name creation (optional)
- minor tweaks & checks & bugfixes & enhancements

Enjoy 8-)
Zabukowski

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Nebula Set-ups tip #1

Post by zabukowski » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Tip #1

Q: I have a new version of the source/original Nebula plugin. How do I copy it to over my existing custom plugin without overwriting its associated custom setup.

A1: Define source xml, destination xml and its setup file, then press 'GO'. When asked if you want to overwrite existing setup, press 'NO'. Just xml + dll will be created.

A2: Define source xml, destination xml and its setup file, then load associated setup file with the 'load' button. Press 'GO'. When asked if you want to overwrite existing setup, press 'YES'. Everything will be recreated, but since you have setup file loaded, its contents will be written back to the new setup file.

The second solution is more appropriate, when you want to make changes to associated setup file, also.

Zabukowski

nino
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version beta 1)

Post by nino » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Heloo Zabukowski,

I'v just tried your set-up tool.
I like it very much, but is it possible to implement
a category sorting option,cause its hard to remember
all the names if, lets say I want to make an nebula with all compressors, or all eq(commercial+3rd party+free)!?

Živjo;)

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0 (latest version beta 1)

Post by zabukowski » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 pm

nino wrote:Heloo Zabukowski,

I'v just tried your set-up tool.
I like it very much, but is it possible to implement
a category sorting option,cause its hard to remember
all the names if, lets say I want to make an nebula with all compressors, or all eq(commercial+3rd party+free)!?

Živjo;)


I knew I'll have to do that that sooner or later :)

Lep pozdrav 8)
Zabukowski

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

New release: Nebula Set-ups 1.0

Post by zabukowski » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 am

Enjoy 8)
Zabukowski
Attachments
Nebula Set-ups.jpg
Nebula Set-ups 1.0 screenshot
Nebula Set-ups.jpg (57.87 KiB) Viewed 2835 times

nino
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0

Post by nino » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 am

Thanx Zab!!

Locked